Sign in to follow this  
stephenc

Brembo Rotors

Anyone here running brembo rotors (either drilled or slotted) and OEM calipers on their IS? Feedback most welcome. Thanks.

im using them mate all 4 discs, they feel good when hot, better than standard,using brembo pads aswell.

Are they drilled or slotted?

I just fitted same few days ago, so far so good..

Pads i'm using are little dusty but i think because of the initial break up period caused this.

Anyone here running Brembo rotors (either drilled or slotted) and OEM calipers on their IS? Feedback most welcome. Thanks.

Only heard good thinks about them mate..

I've only seen either brembo slotted (part no. FS00069) or drilled (part no. FD00069) rotors as replacement for the IS and not both.

Do you have the part no for the drilled and slotted rotor? Where did you purchase them from? You can PM me the details. Thanks.

I've only seen either Brembo slotted (part no. FS00069) or drilled (part no. FD00069) rotors as replacement for the IS and not both.

Do you have the part no for the drilled and slotted rotor?  Where did you purchase them from?  You can PM me the details.  Thanks.

same here, i could only find the ones you listed.

there are normally some on ebay like here but I think someone suggested that there are a few 'copies' out there, of course, i'm not saying that these are.

Saying that it does say

"Our Rotors are cross- drilled and slotted on a precision CNC Cadkey machine that offers accurate geometry with state of the art technology. The end result is a high performance brake Rotor that is unmatched in quality and highly competitive in price.

We use the same proven methods as braking giants such as brembo and Zimmerman. These are proven techniques and rigorously tested. We warranty our parts against warping and cracking for 90 days unlimited mileage so bid with confidence. "

so, i guess they aren't actually brembo. Wow, a 90 day warranty!

Edited by CP409135