Sign in to follow this  
Gus Woodcock

Is200 Se S/c

Looking to sell my baby and get something slow and sensible that will fit more with the bank manager image. I'm currently looking at a couple of Merc models and need to get rid of mine to finance. I've enjoyed the Lex very much, and have met a great bunch of people through the club. I will miss the baby, but have had it a good few years now and feel like a change. The car is 3.5 years old and has done 39000 miles. I am open to sensible offers, but expect I'll have to strip most of the car down and sell the bits, and off load the base car.

You can see from the signature what is on the car, so let me know your thoughts.

thats a shame gus but i know how you feel ,i`m still selling mine ,but havnt advertised it yet properlly.good luck pal. :)

You could make a fair old bit on all them mod's if thats what you decide to do

ho no everyone up north selling-up, whats going on :duh: :duh: :crybaby::hehe::yawn:

i`m trying to hang on to mine gord,dont panic matey. :P

Thanks for all the PM's guys. I do have someone interested in the car, but due to the time it will take to strip down the car, I will need to know very quickly if the deal is to be done.

If not, and to make it fair to everyone who has expressed interest in various parts, I propose to auction off all the items listed below. The auction will run for 5 days(you will appreciate I don't have loads of time to sort out) and the parts will go to the highest bidder at the close. Posting will be extra, but I am quite willing to meet up or meet half way etc to exchange the goods if necessary. Watch this space!

Supercharger with samco hosing

Alloy Wheels 225/40X18 inc two new front tyres/two virtually new rears

Anti Roll Bars

Dash Tray

Headlights

Short Aerial

TRD front grille

PIAA Xtreme white bulbs 2 sets

Oil cap

Radiator cap

Shift Knob

Exhaust

Circle Earth Kit

Non Smokers Box

Smoked rear lights

S/C Induction kit

Carbon Fibre Air Scoop

Carbon Fibre Fuse box covers etc 4 pieces

Pod and guages

pod + guages £40 shift knob £5 s/c induction kit £20 carbon f air scoop £20 and i will start the ball rolling with £500 for the supercharger

Radiator cap £10, Shift Knob £10, Carbon Fibre Fuse box covers etc 4 pieces £25

Hang on lads, the auction hasn't started yet. I need to find out if the interested party in the complete car is going to buy it or not. Should think I will start it towards the end of the week. :winky:

Hang on lads, the auction hasn't started yet. I need to find out if the interested party in the complete car is going to buy it or not. Should think I will start it towards the end of the week. :winky:

too late matey the vultures are in. :lol:

Hang on lads, the auction hasn't started yet. I need to find out if the interested party in the complete car is going to buy it or not. Should think I will start it towards the end of the week.  :winky:

too late matey the vultures are in. :lol:

yer mate we are :lol: gus if you turn up at york meet, you might be walking the 5 mins back to your house, coz we will take all the bits off :lol::lol::lol:

£1,000 for the S/C and all the bits that go with it.. :D

all the bits that go with it :question: what like the car :lol::lol:

i didnt think it'd started yet :unsure:

no its not started yet john :o :huh: ;) get your name on that s/c when it starts mate you know you want one :D :lol:

no its not started yet john :o :huh: ;) get your name on that s/c when it starts mate you know you want one :D :lol:

im going to york tonight mate to put me name on it in permanent marker pen! :ph34r::lol:

If I do have to strip down the parts, I have a cunning plan for the removal and refit of the S/C on another car :ph34r: Cost effective too. Hey, could even swop my decatted manifold as well. ;)

Sign in to follow this