Sign in to follow this  
Richard Baker

Smoked Rear Light Clusters

I am thinking of replacing the rear light clusters with the 'smoked chrome' clusters which are standard on newer models.

Does anybody know the part number and cost .

Thanks in advance

It's £120 for both, which I think is the price with Gold member discount. Not sure if it would include postage.

I have recently found a burnt out IS200 SE or Sport (Can't tell which) in a breakers yard near me, and it has these rear units on, think the guy wan't about £100 odd for them, if you're interested, PM me, and i'll see if i can get their phone number for you.

Stu

you can walk into a dealer and ask for them, thats what i did ;)

Link

Some up for grabs here, but I doubt your beat Besty, he's like the Auction King! :ph34r:

Link

Some up for grabs here, but I doubt your beat Besty, he's like the Auction King! :ph34r:

:lol: bargain dave, i bet he'll strike again!

OK i know this is an old post but are these rear light clusters sold seperately? If so how much are they from Lexus & part no?? oh there original chrome ones for the passenger side rear clusters. Seen few for sale but lots people want to sell both together but i need just the one cluster.

Cheers

OK i know this is an old post but are these rear light clusters sold seperately?

Cheers

Do you think they would only sell in pairs then?

Ask your local dealer at the parts depot and im sure they will sell you 1 unit for approx £60