Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Finaly Got Me Some New Rims

TheDon

Chris, good to hear it's fitted mate, you'll enjoy it, I have lots of fun on those little windy roads out of Charlesworth!

As for the heat, have you got a rad panel? they'll keep a bit out of the intake I believe, not sure about the actual heat in the engine bay though, they do get very warm in this weather!

Enjoy the charger ;)

Chris,

The clutch should be just like the OEM one if not a bit lighter. Mine is as is Steves.

I'm a bit worried that something may not be quite right.

Dave

im worried too now? clutch is light its just the take up is very fast at start. on the roads its smooth?

i watched it all go in. and it was in the same order as was taken out.

all i do know is that i gotta change my gear stick thing around as we put it on the wrong way and now reverse hits the handbrake

any quick guides on what i gotta do?

cheers mate, i am gonna have a go at that.

thanx for all the help everyone.

even tho the uptake is violent i realy couldnt be happier than i am now. the charger is the best investment that i ever made.

now i need to get bigger brakes! or just a bit more power

Another one down the supercharger line...

Love the rims.. these were the exact rims i officially bought 2 weeks ago (Duncan knows), in 19" tho, unfortunatly the wheels were 112.3 not the 114 thingy.. and so they could only get 2 nuts on and not the rest, i was gutted, so now looking at something similar along the line..

now you got the `show` and the `go` B) :lol:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links