Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Model Is

any pics/dates on replacement out there??

New model on 2006 . I saw a pre - production picture issue but don't remember the site ( TopGear ? ) . Looks very , very sporty and aggressive . Something between TT and Z 350 .

any pics/dates on replacement out there??

New model on 2006 . I saw a pre - production picture issue but don't remember the site ( TopGear ? ) . Looks very , very sporty and aggressive . Something between TT and Z 350 .

that so called pre-production model(supposedly) picture you saw............will not be anything like it.

i can assure you,........ :)

• 5 weeks later...

OK perhaps boring was a bit strong. It looks OK but the next IS should look really good and not just OK and a mix of bits from other cars. The alloys do look good but you already find ones like that on the Chrysler Crossfire.

I was chatting to a sales chap at my local Lexus dealer yesterday evening. He mentioned that the new IS will be available next September and will be available in the following forms....

....wait for it....

Saloon (yeah, no surprises there!)

Coupe (oh pleeeez let it be an M3 beater!!!)

...and....

A CONVERTIBLE!!!! :blink::ohmy: B) :shifty:

Sales guy didn't have much info about this but he thought it would be something similar to the new BMW 3 series drop-top (ie. it'd be a metal roof a la the Merc CLK convertible - not a canvas roof like the Audi A4).

I was chatting to a sales chap at my local Lexus dealer yesterday evening. He mentioned that the new IS will be available next September and will be available in the following forms....

....wait for it....

Saloon (yeah, no surprises there!)

Coupe (oh pleeeez let it be an M3 beater!!!)

...and....

A CONVERTIBLE!!!! :blink::ohmy: B) :shifty:

Sales guy didn't have much info about this but he thought it would be something similar to the new BMW 3 series drop-top (ie. it'd be a metal roof a la the Merc CLK convertible - not a canvas roof like the Audi A4).

no local dealerships have seen the new IS MODEL, and no specifications have been released

no local dealerships have seen the new IS MODEL, and no specifications have been released

You're not suggesting that the sales chap might have been telling me porkies are you? :ohmy: :o :ohmy: :o

He sounded pretty convincing (though it could have something to do with the fact that I'd mentioned I was thinking about getting a Merc next)

i confirm that the 2.2 diesiel model as my company is manufacturing the crankshaft seals for this model . and mass production doesnt start until feb this year

so its been in production for 8 months then? :P