Sign in to follow this  
LennyLexus

Loc Curry Night

Thanks to all those that attended.

16 LOC Members and guests raised a genorous £340 B) for the flood victims of a Bangladeshi Village.

Top night was had by all I believe, good to see all the faces agian shame there wasnt any peeps :whistling:

Met everyone near the hotel went to some of the local bars, had a F E A S T, went to the Montpellier Wine Bar, had a bit of 'fun' in Cheltenham Town centre, a lot of us were wearing trainners so the only 'club' in 'cheltenham' that would let us in was the 2 Pigs, even Mr Lexs mate Paul got in with his summery shorts :lol:

The follow up 'Cotswold Kebab' was a also great, followed by a late night pitch black tour of one of the Cheltenham park/gardens.

Called it a night there....

Met at hotel early.... STEVE :blink: had a convoy up to the worcestershire village of Broadway, where Aido was fasinated by Stress Relieving Boobs. Followed Sunday Lunch in Burton on the Water.. South East Crew left.. Me & Aido went to a lots of Coke at TGIs :whistling:

I'm sure many pics will follow, some may be too explicit for pubic forums :unsure:

I'm sure many pics will follow, some may be too explicit for pubic forums  :unsure:

PUBIC FORUMS!!!!!!!!

Thats what Gold is for :)

REALLY gutted :crybaby: i missed this one.............next time for sure :winky:

I'm sure many pics will follow, some may be too explicit for pubic forums  :unsure:

:blush: no !.............................i was under the influence

of

aido :lol:

sorry i could not make it fellas.. I was intending to.. but GF is going to china this weekend so I had to spend time with her and had to move her out of her flat

:blush: no !.............................i was under the influence

of

aido :lol:

ive heard all about it..........................

shocked.............Very

good time in the company of good fun people , a feast fit for a king ,never seen so many different dishes of curry on one table at one time , a vote of thanks for raz for organising it and his father for the venue ,and not forgetting the chef who cooked it and who liked to get into nearly every photo taken, sorry we could'nt carry on round the town but as we live in chelt we know it pretty well.

those who did'nt or could'nt attend really missed out on one hell of a meal!!!!!!!

any way thanks from tracee and myself.

You missed out, PUPS around you way are so great... The bar man at the one we went to wanted me to tell him all our names before he would serve us our drinks :whistling:

Just like to add Kami & my thanks to Raz & his crew for a great meal & night out.

Splendid meal.....good selection of blackmail pics :whistling:

Of course a few sales as well :whistling::whistling:

Thanks again Mr Raz

steve

was that the local gay bar ?

yup ,, good food, good compnay and errrr some good photos,,

Steve hows ya stomach now,, me and adio had great fun pocking it...

:lol: @ Gay Bar!!!!

Great night folks, once again I got bladdered and got my **** out - this time around the pubs in Cheltenham, least I wasn't alone this time eh Barrie :P

Good to see everyone and meet the new faces, Mike & Tracee, & Sanj & crew, Gurdy (not sure how to spell it) is mental!!

Food was great, thanks Raz & co, it was mega!

good to see everyone again, fargo locked me and steve out on the roof of the restaurant :lol:

nice view from up there though!

see you all again soon!

Forgot about that Paul, think there was a photo somewhere!

More Pictures Starting here

Here

some more Here

Steve getting poked here!

Great night gang! All thanks to Mr Raz (W)anking :P :whistling: for great food and entertainment! Apologies if any of my "posse" :duh: caused any embarassment, they were under the influence of "chelmsford" :P booooooooooooooooooze!!!!! "chip please?"

more pixies will follow later.......... :winky:

Just to say a big THANKYOU to Raz and of course his Dad & the rest of the restuarant guys for the best meal I have had in ages.

Of course the excellent company helped. :P

Haven't had so much fun on a night out in ages. :blink:

:lol: Glad everyone had a good time,

Sanj SuperSinghMan was a proper joker... he even managed to get labelled 'THE womaniser'?! :unsure::blink::lol:

Come peeps more pics ;)

TOP PICS Paul, starting on page 13 for those confused peeps.

:offtopic: So you nicked Sanjs 'L' badges :lol:

:offtopic: So you nicked Sanjs 'L' badges :lol:

Quality.... :whistling: :winky:

Those pixies are worth a lot of money :shifty::whistling: :winky:

Some more quality pics there, looks like we were in a right mess!!!

I have removed the images of Bazza urinating... please upload that to gold please.

cheers

Sign in to follow this