Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Loc Curry Night

LennyLexus

Thanks to all those that attended.

16 LOC Members and guests raised a genorous £340 B) for the flood victims of a Bangladeshi Village.

Top night was had by all I believe, good to see all the faces agian shame there wasnt any peeps :whistling:

Met everyone near the hotel went to some of the local bars, had a F E A S T, went to the Montpellier Wine Bar, had a bit of 'fun' in Cheltenham Town centre, a lot of us were wearing trainners so the only 'club' in 'cheltenham' that would let us in was the 2 Pigs, even Mr Lexs mate Paul got in with his summery shorts :lol:

The follow up 'Cotswold Kebab' was a also great, followed by a late night pitch black tour of one of the Cheltenham park/gardens.

Called it a night there....

Met at hotel early.... STEVE :blink: had a convoy up to the worcestershire village of Broadway, where Aido was fasinated by Stress Relieving Boobs. Followed Sunday Lunch in Burton on the Water.. South East Crew left.. Me & Aido went to a lots of Coke at TGIs :whistling:

I'm sure many pics will follow, some may be too explicit for pubic forums :unsure:

I'm sure many pics will follow, some may be too explicit for pubic forums  :unsure:

:blush: no !.............................i was under the influence

of

aido :lol:

ive heard all about it..........................

shocked.............Very

good time in the company of good fun people , a feast fit for a king ,never seen so many different dishes of curry on one table at one time , a vote of thanks for raz for organising it and his father for the venue ,and not forgetting the chef who cooked it and who liked to get into nearly every photo taken, sorry we could'nt carry on round the town but as we live in chelt we know it pretty well.

those who did'nt or could'nt attend really missed out on one hell of a meal!!!!!!!

any way thanks from tracee and myself.

:lol: @ Gay Bar!!!!

Great night folks, once again I got bladdered and got my **** out - this time around the pubs in Cheltenham, least I wasn't alone this time eh Barrie :P

Good to see everyone and meet the new faces, Mike & Tracee, & Sanj & crew, Gurdy (not sure how to spell it) is mental!!

Food was great, thanks Raz & co, it was mega!

good to see everyone again, fargo locked me and steve out on the roof of the restaurant :lol:

nice view from up there though!

see you all again soon!

Great night gang! All thanks to Mr Raz (W)anking :P :whistling: for great food and entertainment! Apologies if any of my "posse" :duh: caused any embarassment, they were under the influence of "chelmsford" :P booooooooooooooooooze!!!!! "chip please?"

more pixies will follow later.......... :winky:

Just to say a big THANKYOU to Raz and of course his Dad & the rest of the restuarant guys for the best meal I have had in ages.

Of course the excellent company helped. :P

Haven't had so much fun on a night out in ages. :blink:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk