Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Myrecent Mods!

Mr Singh

Very nice even got a nice artistic angled shot!

by the way how much is it lowered by, or have you just taken the springs out!! :blink::lol:

lol

nearly all the way on the front, back is about 0.5-1" higher than the back for that really agressive stance.

I'd say its about 70-80mm drop? front tyres are tucked by 0.5" rears less than 0.5" gap. rides very nice considering the drop :)

I'm quite lucky as MK roads are dead smooth, if it wasn't for my drive way i would have it down another 2 or 3 turns lol. anyways, its stops traffic and ppl look twice if not more :zee:

one more pic http://www.lexusownersclub.com/gallery/album01/IMG_0054

yeh. going to get power coated in black before i fit the new wheels. if they ever arrive lol

Sounds like a plan, got mine done in Black B) still a ***** to keep clean tho.

How long ave you been waiting for your wheels?

I'd say its about 70-80mm drop? front tyres are tucked by 0.5" rears less than 0.5" gap. rides very nice considering the drop :)

you will suffer tyre wear

, defo on the front,

you are going to need some camber adjuster for the front

Raz, 14 weeks so far :(

Supracharged-IS340, not a huge issue, since i have do less than 4000miles a year? lol. I'll get camber adjusters for the car soon as 19s get on, no doubt it will be slammed good and hard :P

Raz, 14 weeks so far :(

Jesus i was told 4-12 weeks MAX :blink:

You save all that money for them and then they take that long to arrive :angry:

What are you getting then?

Havent ordered anything yet, just info from an importer.

I have my eye on something, but not saying anything.

Am by the time you get your wheels it wont be a good idea to put them on... (winter)

Thanks guys. I personally am no fan of big wings and deep side skirts, don't see the point, i like you exphasise existing curves and lines to max. So i just deck the bitch hard, no different than having a deep hanging kit is it.

Nos will be done by Wizards of Nos, 11lb bottle, not 100% sure what jets will do on Saturday when the jobs done :D and a Maximiser controller. TFS the mod from nos wizard forum is installing and setting it all up, so in safe hands!!

I do have a RMM carbon fiber lip sitting here ready to go on when the 19s arrive, i know she will sit higher with 19s on so will use that as the only body mod to give it the agressive stance with minimal loss on the bodys lines!

drove it very hard today, and she handles amazing, i loose bottle before the car looses it or twiches!! lots of roundabouts in MK so i'm spoilt for choice somewhat :P