Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Any Other Reading Owners Here?

javadude

I live in Maidenhead and drive to Reading twice a week as my folks and brother live out that way. In fact Javadude I even thought I saw you a few weeks back but forgot to post a 'was it you?'

I keep seeing a green IS with 18" chrome 147's and the same granite sky you mentioned.

A newbie on the board, but I'll be adding an Astral Black IS Sport into the mix soon. On order from Lexus Reading, due for collection later in the month. I live in Burnham, and commute to Heathrow daily. My brother has just moved to Burghfield, so will occasionally find myself in the Reading area. Plus the missus keeps dragging me to the Oracle shopping ...

I live in Burnham, and commute to Heathrow daily.

Welcome to the club, Steve. I work near Burnham station at the Regus office across from the Mercedes dealership on the Bath Road.

In fact Javadude I even thought I saw you a few weeks back but forgot to post a 'was it you?'

I keep seeing a green IS with 18" chrome 147's and the same granite sky you mentioned.

Hey I've been seen :hehe: When I finally get around to washing and waxing the car I'm gonna put some new photos in the garage so people will know better what the car looks like.

So it's not just me thats seen the Graphite Sky one. Cool. Almost got run over by it one day when I was washing the car. Not seen the green one.

• 5 months later...

Morning.

I have been a member since May 2004, and although I often check out the site have rarely posted. Now that I am starting to need things (tyes, etc) I am finding the site pretty good.

I live in Reading and have a Black IS with LOC (and URZs) sticker in rear window.