Sign in to follow this  
Gus Woodcock

Jdm Spec Hedlights

Pair of custom sprayed IS200 headlights for sale which look exactly the same as the JDM ones, but have the advantage of retaining the self levelling function which the JDM ones don't have. JDM ones cost £300 plus to import. I will start the bidding at £100. Postage/face to face delivery etc to be arranged seperately.

Auction to close 5pm Sunday 12th September with the highest bid at that time obtaining the part.

I'll start you at £100 mate ;)

Shame she's got to go - you'll still turn up to meets every now and then right so I can see you off at 6 in the morning :P

Hmmmm....

£120 :P

Your turn Jack :lol:

damn i want these but im not sure if i will be about at the end of the auction! gonna go off n cry

Pair of custom sprayed IS200 headlights for sale which look exactly the same as the JDM ones, but have the advantage of retaining the self levelling function which the JDM ones don't have. JDM ones cost £300 plus to import. I will start the bidding at £100. Postage/face to face delivery etc to be arranged seperately.

Auction to close 5pm Sunday 12th September with the highest bid at that time obtaining the part.

So they are STD h/lights......but painted.?

savvus it is............... :)

im closing this now...........can respective peeps contact each other