Sign in to follow this  
Gus Woodcock

Tte Supercharger

TTE Supercharger for sale, including TDi Induction kit. Been on the car 9 months. Bidding starting at £1600

TDi Induction Kit as new and costs £250-£300 new

Also for sale that might interest the prospective purchaser is:

TDi Carbon Fibre Cold Air Scoop Starting bids at £80

See TDi website for new prices which would be £500+ for both bits

Auction to close 5pm Sunday 12th September

Removal and fitting to new car to be discussed. Also have decatted manifold which could be swapped if required, but would want extra £125 or so

Blue mate, but I now have to sell it with the S/C, as I don't have the brake fluid reservoir kit to put the TTE Air Box on :duh:

Gus, you could always sell it separate and the buyer could go down the route of an additional reservior from a Carina like I have in my car?

bit extra cash for you then mate ;)

Carina E ehhh! No wonder your car is so slow!!!! :lol::lol::lol:

Good idea though, but I cannot be :tsktsk: to change anything more. I thought auctions were supposed to be simple!

WHAT NO BIDS FOR THE SUPERCHARGER YET :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: you had more bids when the auction had not even started :duh: :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

WHAT NO BIDS FOR THE SUPERCHARGER YET :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r: you had more bids when the auction had not even started :duh: :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

Yeah but i think it was killed at £1600 starting bid.

WHAT NO BIDS FOR THE SUPERCHARGER YET  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r: you had more bids when the auction had not even started  :duh:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:  :ph34r:

Yeah but i think it was killed at £1600 starting bid.

Oh so so so tempting, but where can I get hold of £1600?!?!?!?!?!? :crybaby:

Come one boys, you know you want to!

Just the induction bits cost me nearly half a grand so some of you are going to get a right bargain!

immx, just stand on a street corner for a few weeks, that's how I paid for mine, people felt sorry for me and kept giving me a fiver :P

Well said Aido. My price is based on a conversation with Zee, and I think represents good value. Many people have spent considerably more on their S/C's

Well said Aido. My price is based on a conversation with Zee, and I think represents good value. Many people have spent considerably more on their S/C's

Remember - this is INCLUDING VAT people - the price is bloomin good if you ask me....... :zee:

I've got a feeling that the SC is going to go for around 2k anyway by the time you boys have started a bidding war!

Put it this way - you could be paying £1600 - 2000 for now including VAT for a supercharger, induction kit and cold air box - if you were to buy new now at the best prices around from TDI & co you're looking at £3500 worth of kit!!!!

Gus, if it goes pear shaped I'll take the manifold off you please mate :P

The manifold and airbox are seperate Aido. Anyone can bid on the manifold, but it will mean another trip up to Manchester :whistling:

Then you gotta find someone to fit it all.....i guess that isnt easy or non expensive.

BTW yes i am tempted :ph34r:

Well my bid of £1100 still stands but that is all I can afford at the moment. :duh:

Then you gotta find someone to fit it all.....i guess that isnt easy or non expensive.

BTW yes i am tempted :ph34r:

your not the only one :ph34r:

immx, just stand on a street corner for a few weeks, that's how I paid for mine, people felt sorry for me and kept giving me a fiver :P

:lol::lol::lol:

There is a cheap and cost effective way, but it will mean a trip up to Manchester :ph34r:

manchester :ph34r::ph34r::ph34r::blink::ph34r::ph34r::ph34r:

There is a cheap and cost effective way, but it will mean a trip up to Manchester :ph34r:

what way is that then matey,tell me. :)