Sign in to follow this  
SHAHZ

Trd Grill

Do you reckon this is genuine?? If it is i might go in with a late bid :whistling:

Looking at the things that he has bought, there seems to be quite a few TRD emblems. Could it be he is just sticking them on the grills :ohmy:

I think i'll give it a miss.

man I want that emblem!!

Ahhh...... my grill is a boggo std altezza grill then.........as theres a flat metal piece where the original badge was.......dammit

Mine is up for sale guys in the buy and sell section. I can assure you it is genuine, and I still have the box. ;)

i would bid for it Gus but for a look alike you are asking a bit to much for it IMO :whistling:

The guy selling that grille on Ebay, has sold ALOT of fake stuff claiming it to be real.

Also, he is very uninformative....... like he sold a TRD filter ( i mean an induction kit replacement filter), saying it was a direct replacement with the standard air filter!!

Marcus, it is NOT a look a like. It is the real thing

i no it is Gus but im on about the carbon/F is look alike :yawn: , i no its TRD mate :winky: