Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

If You Didn't Have A Lex

pierb1

this is going to be funny..

the last time we had a thread like this, half of the people came out with cars costing twice as much as the IS...

but, being serious, at the time of buying, it woudlve been a BMW 3 or Audi A4..

Now, perhaps something a little sportier (330Ci or TVR)

at the time of purchase i was also considering the 3 series, A3 and golf 4motion, so one of those i guess.

would certainly be a different choice now though, what though i'm not sure, im just sooo happy with my IS. :wub:

If money was no object, I really like the look of the Noble's and would settle for one of those. Failing that, still got rose tinted glasses when it comes to Lexus and would love a GS430... if it came to other makes and models, would have to be a 350zx - would like the Nismo model!!!

I nearly bought an FTO but the lex was cheaper on insurance.. but mine an the fto was priced the same..still want one though..lol and if it wasnt for the kids and other half I would get a bike again .. oh well I will have to stick with my midi moto..lol

craig

The IS languishes in the garage these days, the Soarer is my preferred drive 95% of the time - just so well put together and effortless to drive.

Money no object - it would have to be the DB9.

RX-7 twin turbo Efini or single turbo conversion RX-7 1994 with all the xtras HKS exhaust, GReddy gauges, Trust turbo timer, TEIN suspension ajustable......maybe a TRUST dinner plate turbo with an HKS blow off valve and and and..... :driving::yahoo::yahoo:

YES and a Skyline R34 wouldnt be a problem :lol:

Wow, I'm amazed that there're so many RX-8 fanciers here. Well I sold my Z32 Nissan 300ZX Twin Turbo to buy the nice dad-car GS300 I have now. My shortlist was:

Lexus GS 300 SE

Merc E280 Elegance/Avantgarde

Audi A6

Honda Accord 2.0 SE Executive

Volvo S80

Out of them all, the Merc would have been the other choice.

Russ.