Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi,

I contact Lexus at Guildford to day enquiring about a Electric window arm as the motor is fine on my Aristo '95 model. The chap on the phone tapped away and then came back stating that the Motor and arm only came with a regulator as well and that they wanted £297.00 for it, all I need is the arm/cable to raise the window, can anyone direct me to a place that is cheaper?

Many thanks

Tom

Right after doing a bit of digging I have found details of a place called Swift Lexus Spares near Worthing, West Sussex. The chap (John) there is extremely helpful and does'nt appear to be doing a Scarlet Pimpernell. If you wish to contact him do so via email Swiftsalvage@aol.com or give him a ring on 01903 856568. I will be popping down there Friday morning to pick up the following:

Springs and dampers for all four corners

Lower Ball joints

Link rods

Eletric Window motor and cable

Door handle release surround

Driver side electric window switch and fascia

Primary and Secondary cats.

All in all a good little haul.

Regards,

Tom

Right after doing a bit of digging I have found details of a place called Swift Lexus Spares near Worthing, West Sussex. The chap (John) there is extremely helpful and does'nt appear to be doing a Scarlet Pimpernell. If you wish to contact him do so via email Swiftsalvage@aol.com or give him a ring on 01903 856568. I will be popping down there Friday morning to pick up the following:

Springs and dampers for all four corners

Lower Ball joints

Link rods

Eletric Window motor and cable

Door handle release surround

Driver side electric window switch and fascia

Primary and Secondary cats.

All in all a good little haul.

Regards,

Tom

blimey :o

he must be a good salesman

thought you only wanted a window arm :lol:

blimey :o

he must be a good salesman

thought you only wanted a window arm :lol:

Yeah so did I, however after putting it up on a ramp I discovered I needed those other bits as it failed the Cat test and my mate siad the lower ball joints were knackered. The springs and dampers are to raise the vehicle back to its standard height and also to stop me having to buy sea sickness tablets!!!!!!

Thanks for the info. Very useful. I have heard of Swift before, but they dismantle Lexi don't they? So, all the parts they have available are used? Just to check...

I think so, however I will speak to John on Friday when I have have had a nose about the place.