Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I Want An Is200

tcooper

• Replies 64
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm a bit of a boy racer, owning www.essexracers.com, so the is200 im after has to be able to be modified... i dont know jack about teh differences in each is200, but i have seen some with some really nice body kits and spoilers etc.

Hi, I just came across your post - please don't take offence but why would you be interested in an IS200? Have you considered something like a Nova, Clio, Ka, or something like that? Cheaper to buy, cheaper to insure, cheaper to modify, etc. etc.

I'm a bit of a boy racer, owning www.essexracers.com, so the is200 im after has to be able to be modified... i dont know jack about teh differences in each is200, but i have seen some with some really nice body kits and spoilers etc.

Hi, I just came across your post - please don't take offence but why would you be interested in an IS200? Have you considered something like a Nova, Clio, Ka, or something like that? Cheaper to buy, cheaper to insure, cheaper to modify, etc. etc.

Ah......but when a man (or woman) :) decides they want a LEX....

they just have to have it :D

and nothing else will do.

pleae feel free to shoot me down if any of you dissagree :crybaby:

what you on about? nova's and all that lot suck... doesn't matter about the car, i raced my volvo... and my mate races a daewoo lanos. Besides i started proper job and i trying to settle down with this girl etc need a nice car to cruise around in... i wont be racing it much, just modding it and showing it off.

its wierd, i just got my mate to get a quote on an is200, he's been insured on a merc and a beemer at the moment at about 1500 each. but got same insurance quote for an is200 as i did.

Tom

what you on about? nova's and all that lot suck... doesn't matter about the car, i raced my volvo... and my mate races a daewoo lanos. Besides i started proper job and i trying to settle down with this girl etc need a nice car to cruise around in... i wont be racing it much, just modding it and showing it off.

Okay, no worries - I just thought you might be disappointed if you were thinking of buying an IS for the performance.

If I was in your shoes I'd be looking round for an old 5 series beemer - one of the lads in the office has one. G reg 530 I think, only cost him a couple of grand. He reckoned that its not too expensive to maintain and mod. He's done a lot to it now, not really my taste but he seems to attract a lot of attention.

its wierd, i just got my mate to get a quote on an is200, he's been insured on a merc and a beemer at the moment at about 1500 each. but got same insurance quote for an is200 as i did.

Tom

Fink thats saying something mate :lol:

Tom i would wait till ur 21. it will drop a hell of a lot, in the mean time keep saving ;)

Mine dropped from 2400 to 1000 :)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links