Insurance

Mitch

lookin around for insurance for my next possible cars-

350z

boxster S

audi a4 3.0 cab

tt V6

x5

and if by some chance i get another £10k by time i need to get one and can increase budget to over £40k maybe a porsche carerra2

anyways direct line who r my current insurers for the IS laughed and said i had to be at least 25 to have 350z, but quoted £1356 on A4 and £1280 on X5 diesel, never asked about the rest coz i added those to my list after i got quotes.

went on the net and got quote off screen trade.co.uk

put all correct details in and came up wit

350z-£2856, which is only ppl to quote me on that car

A4 cab-£2800, lot more than DL quote!!

then TT v6 £3011

boxster£3707

then put in porsche Carerra2 and got £3800 quote

then thought for a laugh i jus put in lamborghini murcielago and got a quote for £4001!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! 2003 production car

how good is that for the lamborghini- **** excellent

jus need another £100000 more for the lambo failing that i'll take £50k more and go for diablo haha

#makes me laugh how they decide to quote ppl.

anyways realisticly gonna do lot more shoppin around for 350z insurance as probably car i will get begining-may of nxt yr

unless your buyinh online phoning up can vary or even not insure you. the cars u listed like porsche & 350z is not surprising if u cant get insured for it or if u can is such a high price. your under 25 y/o. what is it u do for a living that u can afford these cars u listed?