Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Wohoo!

Anees

Hi,

Very excited today! Looks like I just bought my new IS200! :P :D

2001 X Reg, IS200 SE, Immaculate Condition, Full Lexus Dealer Service History, Metallic Kensington Green, 60,000 Miles. £8500!!

The price includes the car going in on the 29th September for its 60K service and Timing Belt change and Valet from Lexus. Can collect after this date.

I did originally want a Black Sport version, but I am more then happy with this car, considering I can save two grand off my original budget! Money that can be spent taking the car to beyond Sport Spec. :whistling:

Can not wait to collect! :driving:

Anees

Thanks.

Yeah, excellent deal. The owner has been retired for a year and he and his wife no longer need a car each. They are planning to buy a smaller two-seater I think.

Cannot wait to start modding! I have already bought my first mod: 99p GOLD tyre value caps! LOL :)

congrats mate, seems like a good deal you got there... Kensington Green cars always did go for a bit cheaper when I was looking, not my personal fav, but essentially the same car :P

just watch out for the insurance when you start modding; i just cant afford to do so yet :(

Thanks mate!

I think the green it will look great with Gold badges and other detailing. I have not seen many in that colour on the road, so its reasonably exclusive. The paint (seems) like it will last better then the Black. I saw LOADS of silver ones too. Silver is a lovely colour - but not really exclusive anymore. Getting as common as a BMW 3-series!

To be honest, I don't think the lexus would look bad in any colour (well except maybe pink with green spots!) :P

I think I will go with Tesco for insurance. According to a friend of mine that owns an imported and heavily modified Integra, they are great when they come to mods. Got an online quote from them, but will ring them up just to be clear.

First thing I want to get are some nice chrome pedals like you get on the sport. Can these just be bought from a dealer? Does someone have them hanging around their garage? :)

Congrats on your new is200 ... sounds nice ... one thing though, the service it is booked for, are you sure they are changing the cam belt .. only they only need changing every 100,000 miles. It is worth having the 60k service as that is one of the bigger ones as it involves them replacing the spark plugs, and if they are anything like my old Toyota Camry v6, they are platinum tipped, replaced every 60k .. and cost £12 each !!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links