Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

New Member - Ner Car

Gooday guys, have finally received my new car, picked it up on Friday, so far done 150 miles! I love it, amasing.

Thanks to all who post here for advice etc, has all been helpful. Everything has run smoothly (all credit due to Steve at Lexus Manchester for all his help and sneakiness (with the reg plate)).

Well, bought a new IS200SE with aerodynamic kit. The car is beautiful, i even prefer it to my dads 330Ci AC Schnitzer BMW.

Look forward to a long and happy 5 years with you guys

Robert

Gooday guys, have finally received my new car, picked it up on Friday, so far done 150 miles! I love it, amasing.

Thanks to all who post here for advice etc, has all been helpful. Everything has run smoothly (all credit due to Steve at Lexus Manchester for all his help and sneakiness (with the reg plate)).

Well, bought a new IS200SE with aerodynamic kit. The car is beautiful, i even prefer it to my dads 330Ci AC Schnitzer BMW.

Look forward to a long and happy 5 years with you guys

Robert

where abouts in the north west are you old boy

Cheers guys, was a big deal going back to Lexus, my father had a GS300, which all tyres blew up on the motorway nearly killing him (thanks to Liverpool Lexus doing non-approved modifications).

He now ownes a 330Ci Ac Schnitzer, and to be honest,, i much prefer the feel and looks of the Lexus, cxan't match it for power though!!!

Altogether am well chuffed!!

Am near Southport by the way.

Welcome to the club Jiberjaber and Uncle Rob.

Incident with the GS sounds nasty Rob; by un-approved mods you mean fitting the wrong tyres I assume? Or something else? Either way, that's scary!

Tony

Basically, ytthe car was bought from new but was pre-fitted with bodykit, 18" MOMO SPORT alloys, lowered, sports suspension etc. All b4 buying the car. Dad was driving along the motorway, at about 85 mph, and the tyres exploded sending him flying across three lanes off the motorway.

Turns out that the car was lowered so much, the balancing was being put out and the insides of the tyres were worn bear on all 4 tyres. Took it to Lexus - "not our problem, these modifications arent Lexuse approved".

So anyway, the replaced the tyres. Mum was driving along and bang, front left was blown, same problem.

Took it back - -"not our problem" says Lexus. So buy buy went the contract and Dad bought a Toyota Supra Turbo.

Shame really, the car was stunning, got some great comments, admired by every1, but leathal. If it weren't for my dads driving expertese, he would probbly be dead by now.

Anyways, i have the IS200, and its fantastic, and i coulddn't be happier (despite a £50 petrol bill, yikes.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links