Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

October Japs

Bazza

for those he didnt go, you missed a smashing day

loads of great motors, and all undercover , which was handy as it poured in the afternoon

great day with excellent company !

getting set up and wash time

say hello mate !

ermmm ..................no pete

the LOC doormat came out

ooooh guess who won !!

not sure why but the photos came out all yellowey think it was the hall lighting !!

Looks like I missed another good one :(

So what did you win Bazza?

And most importantly of all - where are the bird pics :P

yep you missed a good one

read boy ....read

all the pics of the lovely women were a bit risque to release on these forums .....so i have kept them :D

Can't make it mate, I'm away that weekend, bet there will be lots there though, if it's outdoors there will be lots of monkey nuts to look at ;)

WOW :yahoo: i had a great day there was loads of top notch motors to look at i couldn't stay still for a moment,there are some very dedicated enthusiasts out there,and there was an Ultima GT that turned up and the whackiest MK 1 Cortina (V6),with flip paint job that i've ever seen :o

I think we represented the club well considering 4 out of a total membership of 5k turned up.....Ooops sorry 5 if you include Altezzascott,who's was opposite us!!!!

Barrie i think your gonna have to build an extension just for the awards you keep getting.....well done,and thanks for the pass allowing me to join you all in the hall.

Heres a nice clean motor. :whistling:

Was well worth the trip and im deffo going next year.

wow what can i say, what a great day, :)

started off great it was dry, met up with scorpian,dobedo and janey at oxford services, had coffee (thanks pete) then convoyed to stonleigh park.

it was great to be in the dry too,

congrats to bazza, well done

thanks to claire for getting me the pass at short notice

cant wait for next year

john

I think we represented the club well considering 4 out of a total membership of 5k turned up.....Ooops sorry 5 if you include Altezzascott,who's was opposite us!!!!

:o do you mean the white car pete :yawn:

the one directly opposite

bloke with the red shirt

the scottish bloke

with the set of 19" wheels

friendly geezer

with team lexus stickers on

and door stickers

and ...... an IS300 badge on the back :whistling: