Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Klasse And P21s Detailing Products

Matthew_McNally

• Replies 147
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Have just got back in and had a surprise today, all these lovey cleaning gear, just need to work out what does what now - cheers Matt, excellent Job done for sorting this GB out mate

looking really good - get another couple of coats of SG on it, really deepen the shine B)

with regards to the eibachs - yes, get them. definitely.

massive improve the cosmetic look of the car, and make a nice difference in the handling.

its honestly the first thing I notice on standard IS's - and on my own car.

Just done mine, took hours looks good but can't post pics as only have 818 global bytes  :unsure:  why

I have the same prob Pete :angry:

I can only add four small pics at a time, then if I want to add more I have to go into My Controls and delete the attachments.

Why is it that others can put loads on at a time :question::question::blink:

Tony.

From what I read about the application of the All-in-One, yes - you need to dampen and apply in strokes rather than in a circular motion.

Will be having a go with mine on the easter B/H W/E, got a few days off then and will be giving the car the full works, clay and cleanser - the lot. Will post piccs, sort of B4 and after type

Well 5 hours later.... and I am knackered :lol:

Will take some pics tomorrow at the pub car park :)

Too dark now.

I am not sure if it is as good as the combination of Autoglym two pack, but will make my mind up tomorrow when the light is better.

I didnt dampen the pads in the end, just went for it. I also didnt realise you need to wash the towels before use, but I got there in the end, now it's time for a shower and then stick the stuff in the wash :)

From what I read about the application of the All-in-One, yes - you need to dampen and apply in strokes rather than in a circular motion.

it wont hurt to dampen the pad - but its not necessary.

a slight dampening at first before you apply the SG can help.

straight line rather than circles is best advice, no matter what products you use.

if you use a circular motion, then any debris on your applicator / colth or whatever will produce a swirl - these can be seen from any angle.

doing straight strokes with the same applicator would produce a straight scratch - which would only really be visible from 90 degrees on.

straight strokes, in the direction of the window flow is the traditional recommendation.

Will be having a go with mine on the easter B/H W/E, got a few days off then and will be giving the car the full works, clay and cleanser - the lot. Will post piccs, sort of B4 and after type

yes please :D

lets turn this into a show and shine post!

sunglasses on people B)

OK decided to add a little different look on the photos by taking them at night in an underground car park....

(Click the image for a larger one)

thumb_Picture%20234.jpg thumb_Picture%20238.jpg thumb_Picture%20239.jpg

thumb_Picture%20240.jpg thumb_Picture%20241.jpg thumb_Picture%20242.jpg

thumb_Picture%20243.jpg thumb_Picture%20246.jpg thumb_Picture%20247.jpg

Unfortunatly you can see where some water has splashed out of the wing mirrors.

hey you dont have a hostage sitting in the car do you?? :D

Yep, she is usualy fairly happy. Apparently she thought that if she didnt look at teh camera, she wouldn't be in teh picture :lol: there again she is blond! ;)

hey you dont have a hostage sitting in the car do you?? :D

I was a little dissapointed to see I had missed a few bits of the SG layer and also there are loads of scratches on the paint... it is sooooo soft I scratched it with my nail today! I am definatly going to bring it up with Lexus when I go in for the 10K service.

I think the overhead lights look good on it. I parked in the local Sainsburrys after that shoot and as I was walking away from the car it looked absolutly great. The shine of all the lights is definatly something that shows the mirror finish off. I'll try and take some daylight pics tomorrow at the pub, hopefully I can get a pic similar to the Autoglym polish job I did on my old car, but I dont think the weather will be right tomorrow.....

(click for a bigger picture...)

thumb_Picture%20314.jpg

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links