Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Featured Car - You Vote

Steve

I am looking at working on the front pages of LOCUK and start featuring more members cars.

I want to ask you guys to choose a members car for me to feature on the front page.

Just list the members names in orders of 3 with the highest being your favourite,

example

1. Joe Bloggs

2. John Smith

3. John Doe

Use forums username instead. With this we can use 2nd and 3rd choices for the next lot of featured cars.

thanks guys!

Hmmmm, hard one...

1) Aido

2) Aido

3) Aido

:P

OK, not in any order here:

Clawley's White Car

GRiM

Hmmmmmmm, hard this as I'd have to include Dunc, Maz & Daza_W in any top list and wouldn't want to drop any - make mine a top five :P

Oh **** there's Bazza too - that's got to get on there beacuse she's sweet :)

ok this is my short list, there are too many i like for me to list here.....

IS200 ...Dobedo, Duncan, Scorpion, Marcus.

IS300....Fargo.

SC300...Ukpulse.

SC400...Carlos SC.

GS430...Duncs.

RX300...Pintai2432.

my vote would be

1) mine

2) mine

3) mine

as its a film star and noboby has mentioned the LS range while voting

but if not mine then it would be them none modified IS's of

1)duncan

2) bazza's

3) scorpion's

but then again how can you choose as every Lexus is great or it wouldn't be a Lexus

Andy

We've got to get Fargo on there too, it's the closest thing we've got to what the American boys are doing, lots of go in that one :) Still temptd to buy one but first one I've come across at a dealer's while there was a plat ice one and it's nice but I want something different!!!

We've got to get Fargo on there too, it's the closest thing we've got to what the American boys are doing, lots of go in that one :) Still temptd to buy one but first one I've come across at a dealer's while there was a plat ice one and it's nice but I want something different!!!

try a yellow one then ;)

Errmmm, NO!

But saying that a car wouldn't get more attention than a yellow IS300 with loud exhaust and loud turbo like what was posted over on IS300 the other day, it sounded like an F1 car!!

Saying that though ours sound alright with the toys on so maybe I should do a video of that and let them hear it :)

To be honest Gord, I'm very, very tempted by the two tone idea, might go down the route of the Rod Millen IS430 as I just love that and the other 2 tone cars on IS300.....

Hmmmmmmm..............