Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Newbie..

Krazy

Hey everyone, Just Found the link on another site so thought i'd pop over n say hi, I'm 20 currently living at home in Derby (UK), I'm not driving at the moment but usually found in ma best mates puggy

P17.jpg

P7.jpg

P13.jpg

P15.jpg

:D and also buyin a 306 for ma first car, :tomato: am tryna talk me dad into gettin a lexusis200 as his next car as they are well lush :wub: but he aint listening :driving: also gonna be learning in her (the pug) when she's fixed as head gasket's recently goned, she's a 2litre 5 door gti 6 (n mate got her back start of september after havin the conversion)..I'm the Sheffcruise Rep , Look forward to talkin to some of ya's

neways ill stop rabblin on now.. How is everyone?

Hello, welcome to LOC!

Just get your dad to take a test drive, he'll be happy!

There's one of your mods cars where I work, a red Alfa with the stickers in the back - have never actually seen who drives it but I checked the site out!

Getting my car back from Sheff today hopefully, then in Derby tonight at DRI - you can't really miss it now :P

Hello, welcome to LOC!

Just get your dad to take a test drive, he'll be happy!

There's one of your mods cars where I work, a red Alfa with the stickers in the back - have never actually seen who drives it but I checked the site out!

Getting my car back from Sheff today hopefully, then in Derby tonight at DRI - you can't really miss it now :P

Nice One, that'll be our dave, am up sheff 2nite for the staff meet, we have a monthly meet every last wednesday of the month if you'd all like to come along, should have a word wi Dave he's a sound bloke :D

Oi oi chris how r ya darlin? :hehe: