Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Bodystyling Opinions Please

Anees

Hi,

Having just got my new IS200 SE I noticed that it has a few stone chips on the front, a tiny little dent at the back and the odd scratch that the previous owner has (badly) tried to touch up.

I have decided to take it to a body shop to get all this stuff sorted out. So I thought that since I am there I would save money if I got a few other body related things done that I wanted done at the same time.

I already have an original Lexus Sports Grill (thanks lexi1 :)) to put on. I have ordered an OEM IS300 spoiler for it from the US and now what I want is a subtle bodykit.

I have seen some nice kits that I like from a company called "Ultimate Performance Autosupply" based in Nottingham. I got the link to their website from the Members links section on this site.

They are well priced too with both kits costing £360 + Vat and comprising of Front Lip, R/L Side Skirt & Rear Lip.

The two kits can be seen at: http://www.upauto.co.uk/is200bs.htm

I am interested in:

ALTEZZA Full Bodykits Package

ALTEZZA Type S Full Bodykits Package

Which do you think looks nicer?

Thanks,

Anees

That new type S (think it's new, haven't seen it on there before) is nice, I like all the other ones too :whistling:

I don't think I've seen the Trust one on a car in this country but have seen pics of an Australian car I think it was with that one, looked nice, and the RS Racing one is a copy of the Blitz front end, Zee & N30JJB have these.

Anyone bought anyone from these guys before?

Also, how would I check the fit without actually buying the kit first? It does say on the website that the side skirts fit the factory fit bolt holes. Not sure about the front/back lip however.

Damn...they all look so nice! :) :) :)

Zee & N30JJB bought some bits and pieces from these guys. Think Zee bought the front lip and N30JJB bought the full kit. You can see it installed in either of their garage links.

Thanks mate.

The kit on eBay seems to be exactly the same as this one:

http://cgi.ebay.co.uk/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?Vie...me=STRK:MEWA:IT

Im not sure about it. I looks good, but I don't really like the spoiler that much or the grill. I'm sure I can do better for less then the £569 price of this kit.

Will check out the members garage.

Anees

To be honest, I am worried about my behavoiur...I am turning into an LOC addict.

I have only had the car 2 weeks and bought/ordered already:

Personal Plate,

JDM Antenna,

TRD Metal Door Sills,

Genuine Lexus Sports Grill,

Full Bodykit (Front Lip, Side Skirts and Bumper Lip),

Spoiler from the US (nice:) )

Gold Badges,

eBay Xenon HID look bulbs,

Mtech Sport Wipers,

Gold/Chrome Road Tax Holder,

Gold Tyre Vale Caps,

JDM Dash Tray,

In addition to this I already have a Xenarc 7" TFT which I bought months before I got the car to be used with my laptop as a CarPC.

I think I'm out of control!!!! :wacko:

To be honest, I am worried about my behavoiur...I am turning into an LOC addict.

I have only had the car 2 weeks and bought/ordered already:

Personal Plate,

JDM Antenna,

TRD Metal Door Sills,

Genuine Lexus Sports Grill,

Full Bodykit (Front Lip, Side Skirts and Bumper Lip),

Spoiler from the US (nice:) )

Gold Badges,

Ebay Xenon HID look bulbs,

Mtech Sport Wipers,

Gold/Chrome Road Tax Holder,

Gold Tyre Vale Caps,

JDM Dash Tray,

In addition to this I already have a Xenarc 7" TFT which I bought months before I got the car to be used with my laptop as a CarPC.

I think I'm out of control!!!! :wacko:

:lol: ... your tame compared to alot on here.... keep it up!!

i sold a car with that kit on, and it was VERY nice!... see the white car on my homepage

Altezza Sports and Prestige

You can see it a bit better on a white car.... so you can see more of what youve bought mate...

it honestly looks very nice.. ( Just watch the front lip, as its a bit low!!)

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links