Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Hi Nice To Meet You All.

Jester

Hi guys.

I might be looking at getting a lexus, but am unsure of which to go for.

It must be lowish size engine (under 2.5) and must not be a auto.

It has to have a 0-60 of less than 7.

I also have lexus watches for sale, but i need to speak to someone who will let me advertise them for the benefit of the members.

I also have lexus watches for sale, but i need to speak to someone who will let me advertise them for the benefit of the members.

Like the ones advertised on eBay, that start at 1p ... and never seem to sell :D

Only other option I can think of would be to get a tuned Altezza RS200 - they're about the closest to 7 seconds you'd get with the IS range, either that or an actual supercharged IS. Don't think you'd hit under 7 seconds with the IS unless there are other mods on there, Duncan's, Maz's and Kieron's are probably the closest you'll see at the minute and Mr Ellen will be along shortly with his beast of an IS - no idea how she'll perform though yet but keeping a close eye on the situation :whistling:

The Soarers like Raz mentions are nice kit though, lots of power :)

Have to admit, when looking for a decent motor, I was also looking at some of these aspects as well, saves on the upgrades but also give's the looks and performance without having to spend extra hence the TT, but as I've found out, it's not just the 0 - 60 that counts, it's the qualtiy of the built that also counts, no wear near as many breakdowns or problems.

Interesting parameters for choosing a car, why engine size, manual box and 0 to 60 time?

Yeah i know.

Thing is i cant really judge the quality of the vehicle until i get there. I am not going to put "crappy old thing that is about to break!"

I know it sounded very boy racer, for that i am sorry! :blink:

However, the litre size was done as a "make myself feel better" on the MPG front! If i pretend to care, then it doesnt matter if the beast ig et does 5 to the gallon!

Manual as a lot of the performance vehicles i am looking at are auto boxes, and it saves people telling me there car is for sale!

0-60 time so people get an understanding of the rough performance i am after, IE im not after a family saloon! ;)

I have a 218bhp stage 1 200sx. Its 0-60 is currently 5.94 so i need something near this. Its slower now as it has had a full norris design kit added.

And no the watches are not genuine but are VERY good quality. I am not asking a lot for them either :zee:

Thanx 4 the warm welcome guys, appreciate it! will be posting lots soon! and if i get a lovely lexus i wil lbecome a Goldie :mat: