Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Us Is300 Tuned On Tv

aido

Found this thread over at is300.net:

http://www.is300.net/forums/showthread.php?t=227382

One of the guys over there (Jay Marino) had his IS featured on the show and they basically installed a TurboEast Stage 1 turbo along with some other toys - it's really impressive what the IS can do over there with a basic upgrade like that - think I want my IS300 now - might have to buy a LHD so I can mod it easier though :P

The links are in the thread over at Is300.net, although I've copied them below to save you looking.

http://homepage.mac.com/tsopranomb/.cv/tso....mov-binhex.hqx

http://homepage.mac.com/tsopranomb/.cv/tso....mov-binhex.hqx

Very impressive stuff indeed :)

Makes me feel like I'm just playing about with my mods when you see this kicking out around 320rwhp (US spec), cost less than I've spent too :crying:

How much you after mate?

Will have to do some digging to see if the US stuff is compatible with the EU ECU's etc..

Could be game on ;)

What colour is she?

Paul, do you think it would be okay with the steering column there?

I've had a good long think and I think instead of adding Nitrous etc I'm coming down the same path as you mate at some point ;)

Now, just need a Granite Sky IS300 and I'm away :P

How much you after mate?

Will have to do some digging to see if the US stuff is compatible with the EU ECU's etc..

Could be game on ;)

What colour is she?

How's 13,400 sound?

she's on the 2nd page

She now has a HKS Dragger II muffler with the XERD racepipe, Altezza grill, wheel caps, and trunk/boot badge. Right now she has 21,200 miles/34,132km on her(pretty good for a 2001). Also have the stock racepipe, grill, Lexus gold wheel caps, IS300 gold badges, and muffler.

That's a fantastic price mate, if it was Granite Sky I'd bite your hand off, just a shame there's not much in the bank at the minute :crying:

Nice Scooby, have never seen a yellow one before in my life, looks completely different!

Thanx, I really miss the Scooby....there's nothing like an AWD launch at 5K RPM! I'm trying to decide if I should sell my IS and buy an SRT-4 or Turbo the IS. If I don't get any buyers by Jan. I'm going to buy the SRT stage II turbo kit. Either way I WILL HAVE F/I :driving: :D

i would think the manifolds fit the RHD, dunno about the downpipe,, may need a little rework, perhaps a group buy could be orgnaised in the future,, ive spoken to Jeff at Turboeast (who did that TV thing) via phone and email a lot recently, may be able to get some specs regarding the manifold to see if it wil fit..