Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

X-mas Do South East England Based

DaveEllen

OK,

Sad that I am that Steves X-Mas party didnt take off I feel we southerners should get together for some Pre X-Mas fun....

Barrie & I are combing forces to get something going in Kent/Surrey.

We are looking at a place in the country with overnight accomodation.

Please put your name down if you are interested.

BTW anyone else from anywhere is more than welcome to come with he/she who comes the furthest getting a Prolex-UK prize !!

Time is of the essence peeps

Dave

its on the 4th December at the royal oak in sevenoaks 10 rooms booked ...need confirmation by thursday

• Replies 86
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

bloody southerners!!!! :P

Will allow you past Watford :whistling: as you are such a nice guy :P

you southerners dont know whats after watford do you? :P

so any ideas as to where and when then, i may well make the journey down sarf!

bloody southerners!!!! :P

Will allow you past Watford :whistling: as you are such a nice guy :P

you southerners dont know whats after watford do you? :P

so any ideas as to where and when then, i may well make the journey down sarf!

looking at that as I type................will get details & prices and post.

Will be great to see you.........Mrs E is doing tours of Bluewater on the Sunday :sick: over 300 shops in one location :sick:

Slightly OT but what about a night in blackpool for us Northern boys? I'm up for that!

:lol: thats just so you can wear a kiss me quick hat, u need to sort your head wear fetish out mate!

i cant believe im moving closer to you, whatevers gonna happen to me!

i think it'd be better if we could have the same party to be honest instead of lots of micro ones, well 1 or 2!

i dont mind a drive but at the same time i dont fancy driving to ramsgate or somewhere real east in kent, unless i've actually moved by then, in which case no worries!

blackpools only 30 mins for me

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.

• Join The Club

Join the Lexus Owners Club and be part of the Community. It's FREE!

• Our picks

• Lexus Hedge End dealership featured in new fly-through film
      Lexus Hedge End, near Southampton, is the subject of a new film in which a drone has captured every aspect of the business, taking a flight through the building and even inside some of the vehicles
      • 0 replies
    • Lexus to reveal all-new, all-electric RZ on 20 April 2022
      Lexus announced today that it will reveal its new all-electric model, the RZ 450e, during a global event to be broadcast online on 20 April 2022 at 11:00 BST at www.lexus.eu/car-models/rz-announcement

Developed under the Lexus Driving Signature philosophy, the RZ is Lexus’s first dedicated battery electric vehicle (BEV). It is designed and engineered to set a new benchmark for a premium driving experience, providing the driver with a carefully crafted and close sense of connection with their car, characterised by confidence, control and comfort.
      • 0 replies
    • The rewards of Lexus ownership
      Craftsmanship, cutting-edge design, advanced technology and an excellent driving experience are core qualities of any new Lexus, but owners can enjoy many other benefits, from market-leading warranty protection to access to specially selected lifestyle events.
        • Thanks
      • 0 replies
    • Lexus introduces accessibility tools to improve customer website service
      In keeping with its commitment to provide the best possible customer service, Lexus has introduced a suite of accessibility tools designed to make the content on its consumer website www.lexus.co.uk easier to read and use for people with vision and cognitive impairments
      • 0 replies
    • After upgrading recently to the 4K UHD, I revisited Michael Mann's Collateral (2004) last night, and couldn't help but wince at the scene in which a beautiful white LS400 gets damaged by the taxi that is the movie's centrepiece.

I'm pretty sure I also witnessed a 2nd-gen GS at some point during the film, but anyway I thought this might be a fun topic for people to participate in.

Basically, post every time you see a Lexus on the small or big screen. Giving details (especially images, video) where possible. 🙂
      • 22 replies

Forums

News

Membership