Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Is200 Auto Gearstick

MrADeveci

Hi people, I won't why just yet - but I have had a courtesy car from Lexus for just over a week, and handed it back today.

It was a brand spanking new 54 plate IS200 SE AUTO in Persian Quartz, the colour was awful, but hey - could have been worse !

Now that I have got back into my own pride and joy, the gear stick seems like it's soooooo high, it's horrible !

The newer model IS200's come with a nice shortened Gear Stick, and it looks and feels so much better.

Can it be done, or has anyone actually shortend the geart stick on the auto box ?

If so, can someone point me in the correct path ...... I need to shorten it like ASAP !

Cheers !

I guess you could take a hacksaw to the shaft, and using a tap and die set put on a new thread and screw your knob back on. B)

LoL I was thinking of that .... but thought if I mess it up ... I'll be gear stick less ! - Doh!

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links