Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Tracking On Is200

Corby

Ive noticed my tracking is slightly out on my IS200.....if the wheel is straight/square it drives to the left.

However it is fine under braking etc, and I presume its the tracking.

Does 4 wheel allignment sort this out, and is the best place to go Lexus? What do they normally charge, as its going in for a service soon so might get them done at the same time (if its not too much!!)

Cheers

Paul

Think Lexus charge over £100 for the full alignment?

I just paid £61 at a local tyre centre to do all the camber as well as the full alignment and they've done a good job with settings from Tony @ Wheels in Motion.

Mine cost about £120 ish from Elite in rainham....... Did a very good deal on 4 Toyo Proxe T1S' too

£440 all in plus free wheel nuts..........

The rear's still have about a degree of -ve camber tho' due to the lowered car

If anyone goes ask for keeef

Was "Carry out 4 wheel alignment". They checked/adjusted front/rear camber, toe etc. Got full report of all geometry stuff now in spec. Cost was £47 inc vat and they cleaned car inside and out and I got a free courtesy car. B)

Lexus Reading, cost me £60 (inc. VAT)

Mine was done at Lexus Reading too so it could have been a mistake that I got it so cheap. Also might depend on when it was done. For a while they out-sourced wheel-alignment now they've brought it back in-house.