Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

I'm looking for a set of clear bumper lights, does anyone know if there is a vender in the UK?

If there isn't one here, no worries, I am going to the US in a few weeks and might pick some up over there,

If I were to do this, would anyone be intersted in purchasing some off me? Obviously I'll have to work prices out. But I', not going to bring a load back if there is no interest, so If you want some and I do get them from there let me know if your interested.

Regards Bison :zee:

• 1 month later...

Hi !

Here are now these lights for sale , US$ 32 for "buy it now"

Regards

Arvid

Cheers Arvid, I know about these already, but if you read shipping details it states that they are only shipped to USA & Canada.

Bison :zee:

Hi !

Here are now these lights for sale , US$ 32 for "buy it now"

Regards

Arvid

Cheers Arvid, I know about these already, but if you read shipping details it states that they are only shipped to USA & Canada.

Bison :zee:

Read on Bison:

International/combined purchase, please Email for s/h fees

Regards

Arvid

I put a set of clear front bumper lights into my MK2 LS400 & my mates MK3 LS400. The 2 cars have different lights but doing both cars only took about 10 minutes. The came with orange capless bulbs in the box. Four lamps per car for £40

I couldn't get the rear lights for the Mk2 but fitting the four rear light clusters on the MK3 took about an hour (cost £150). The problem was that the new clear lamps came with coloured capless bulbs. Our British bulbs (capped) would not fit into the bulb opening. A little fine tuning with a "dremmle" and nail file sorted the problem. The other problem was the imported clear lamps dont have red fog lamp section, its a clear reverse lens. It seemed simple just to put a red bulb in but it glows pink!!! - not my car so I've left it in. I'll find out at the MOT if its leagle.

Thanks for the info guys.

fitting the four rear light clusters on the MK3 took about an hour

It took me about 10 mins to get my rear lights out??

I went for the totally red look, tinted my Orange part of the lense red. looks really nice and you can't tell they are sprayed as my mate (a sprayer) did them mint!

Only prob is they Flash red when I indicate :P But i think this is cool as well (might be illegal but what the hey! :whistling: ) Should be legal it is in the States and should be here if it's not already!!

Bison