Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Anyone Selling A Is200 Sport In Granite Sky Manual

There's a guy called Gus Woodcock who was selling his car after he returned it to standard, not sure if he sold it yet though? Might be worth dropping him a pm? It was an SE actually though thinking about it....

Make me a very good offer and you can have mine :P

There's a guy called Gus Woodcock who was selling his car after he returned it to standard, not sure if he sold it yet though? Might be worth dropping him a pm? It was an SE actually though thinking about it....

he sold it aido, traded it for one of them benzzz things :lol:

oo what is yours? whats it like? whats on it? and how much you looking at? got any pics etc?

oo what is yours? whats it like? whats on it? and how much you looking at? got any pics etc?

Was only kidding fella, I'm toying with upgrading to the 300 but that won't be for a while yet - probably next winter! This one's fully loaded though! You can see the spec in the link at the bottom of my sig :P

For the budget you have you should be able to get a good one from the dealers, they have a lot of nice ones in the 10 - 15k mark.

Mine cost me 13.5k when I got it from the dealer a year ago, looks a little different now though!!!

You're going for the right colour though mate, good taste ;)

Pretty much every single external mod you see on the car was fitted a few weeks back, took a day to do the bumpers, exhaust, coilovers, alloys etc, then it went into the bodyshop for a week to do the sideskirts and paint everything up to match - only got it back a week ago (which is why I don't want to sell it yet :P)

Cost about 3.5k for that lot in total.

I guess any body kit by the time it's all fitted is going to cost you close to a grand when you take in account bodyshop costs, then you've got the alloys, lowering springs / coilovers etc..

The good thing about the IS is the amount of kit you can get for it, there are loads of cars here all with different bits and bobs and they all look minted!

Can't find Steve's car in the garage but she's sweet, supercharger, nitrous, coilovers, HID's, I think maybe DDE's as well?

Load of other mods too, Steve's car is the daddy :)