Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

What One Should I Get

marcus

Hi guys i need some help, what Boost Controller should i get what one would be best for the job ;) i was looking at geting the Greddy Profec E-O1.

as im geting the Greddy E-manage to start of with ;) as the Fcon-s or Fcon-Pro will have to wait as i would like to get it up and runing 1st before i go paying £500+ for one of them :yawn:

if there is any thing out there that you guys think is better please let me know, i have went for the Greddy to keep the Price down, but what do you guys think, :whistling:

Thanks marcus

boosting what ? dont be skin flint get the fcon-pro.  :ph34r:

T4 Turbo im not going to pay out all that £££ i just what to know what one would do the job just as good for now! when its up and runing for some months and all is ok then i will pay out the cash for the Fcon! or if any one can do it at a price that i just can not say NO to then i would have to think about it :winky:

mine has the HKS EVC 5 Boost controller but my mate just fitted the apexi on is evo very impressive but can get a litte complicated have to work out the duty of the boost etc

so i would get something that is affective but simple just to hold the boost were you set it

turbo will be mighty fun :winky:

This is going to be awesome Marcus, what sort of power are you looking at then mate when she's all done? 300+ ?

I ain't racing you ever :P

aido mate all im looking at right now is to get about 250 to 275 and if and when i have the cash i may get the Engine worked on to up it but for now all i want is about 270 :winky:

This is going to be awesome Marcus, what sort of power are you looking at then mate when she's all done? 300+ ?

I ain't racing you ever :P

aido mate all im looking at right now is to get about 250 to 275 and if and when i have the cash i may get the Engine worked on to up it but for now all i want is about 270 :winky:

sound nice mate ;) so you doing it all yourself then :question: you might just be the number one lexus tuner at the end then. ;) all done now i will say no more :shutit: