Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Top Gear

squarehead

Those nice people at applausestore phone me up today to inform me that my request for 2 tickets to go see Top Gear live in November have been accepted :D :D :D

The only downside is their is a strict rule of 50/50 male & female and I have to take my missus ! (Only joking............!)

Anyway, anybody else going?

We had a LOC day there a couple of months back mate, Fargo got the tickets for us, it was a good day :)

Got some good pics of all the boys with Clarkson (luckily I took the pic so my ugly mug wasn't in there!!!)

Back then though it did feel like it was mostly blokes there tbh, but there was a cracking bird with mini skirt on :P

They're a good laugh, clarkson just lights up in between takes and they all come round and talk to you in the tea break :)

:lol:

Just do what I did and hide behind the audience!!!

I think they had Andy Hart and Mat C on camera at one point and they stopped filming and asked for "a bit more intelligence please" :lol:

• 3 weeks later...

Well went to see Top Gear in Surrey yesterday and it was a great day - I fully recommend it. Aido was right Clarkson does wander around with a fag in his mouth!

I must say the 3 guys are great, very down to earth, I don't want to spoil it too much but they had an Aston Martin DB (something) which had air compressor suspension - you'll see it on Sunday :winky:

BTW, the star in the reasonibly priced car - Joanna Lumley (and I met her) :P

If you get the chance do it - it's a great day out, lots of swearing from the presenters!!!