Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

A Bad Start To The Day

Scorpion

OMG, that's unbelievable, it makes me think to when my car was stolen 2 months ago, I kept thinking if I'd have seen them coming, could have gone out and tried something, but the prob is that when they know where you live, best thing is to let it go, cos they'll prob come back with more goons, and next time it might not just be you, could be other members of your family or friends

Anyway, my moral now is just "that's what insurance is for" and gonna live by it

you're totally right, but when you've just paid for something you worked pretty hard to get, and then its stolen from you, the adrenaline just starts pumping, and you forget about what the insurance certificate is for :( and start taking things into your own hands.

i forgot to mention, while i was at the hospital, the police took a statement from me, and when we had finished with the statement, the police lady goes to me that if i tried to sort them out, then i'd be the first suspect on their hit list if anything were to happen to them... :angry: i obey the law, but that just peeves me right off!!!!

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Scorpion "i do" know how you feel? we all work hard for the little we have and with luck can buy somthing for ourselves that meets a dream, 9 months ago i brought a new motor bike ( IS £ out of reach ) anyway i have kept it mint and i mean mint, yesterday the wind blew the bike over and hurt it bad! but still i feel more for you? my bike was an act of G*d your car was an act of an AS*HOLE

you're totally right, but when you've just paid for something you worked pretty hard to get, and then its stolen from you, the adrenaline just starts pumping, and you forget about what the insurance certificate is for :( and start taking things into your own hands.

i forgot to mention, while i was at the hospital, the police took a statement from me, and when we had finished with the statement, the police lady goes to me that if i tried to sort them out, then i'd be the first suspect on their hit list if anything were to happen to them...  :angry: i obey the law, but that just peeves me right off!!!!

Yeah I know exactly what you mean, when the car got nicked, I ran back into the house, grabbed dad's keys and jumped in to chase after em, dunno what would have happened if I'd have found them :unsure:

Btw Tony, how big a gust of wind was needed to blow it over, never thought of how vulnerable bikes must be when parked up

i forgot to mention, while i was at the hospital, the police took a statement from me, and when we had finished with the statement, the police lady goes to me that if i tried to sort them out, then i'd be the first suspect on their hit list if anything were to happen to them...   :angry: i obey the law, but that just peeves me right off!!!!

Yeah I know exactly what you mean, when the car got nicked, I ran back into the house, grabbed dad's keys and jumped in to chase after em, dunno what would have happened if I'd have found them :unsure:

Btw Tony, how big a gust of wind was needed to blow it over, never thought of how vulnerable bikes must be when parked up

Hows this for bad luck.. yesterday when i got to work it was raining so i put my bike cover over the bike to keep it "mint" it would seem that this acted as a sail and pulled the bike over, in addition the bike only has a side stand, thanks Honda..good design, anyway at least i can wave my fist at the sky, unlike Scorpion who would love to wave his fist in someones "teeth"

• 5 weeks later...

That sucks mate.

I get way too :angry: talking about this type of crap. I said as much in the supermarket carpark post.

I had one like that on my old beemer. Went all the way from front wing to rear.

Never got it repaired out of fear of someone doing it again.

The people that do these things are the lowest form of scum out there.

Normal routine,leave the house about 7:15 approach the car and i find some kind soul has done This to my car...... :angry: now i dont mind people being jealous but do they really have to stoop this low and do this to peoples property.It makes my blood boil,i work damn hard to have nice things,think i might go and buy a fiesta!!!

So its off to the bodyshop(again) :o  at the w/end to get a quote.

Litttle :tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk: mother :tsktsk: .

Feel for you mate, No respect in this country anymore, symptomatic of the moral degradation this country is sliding into.

Proberbly some left wing :tsktsk: pot who hates cars.

OMG, that's unbelievable, it makes me think to when my car was stolen 2 months ago, I kept thinking if I'd have seen them coming, could have gone out and tried something, but the prob is that when they know where you live, best thing is to let it go, cos they'll prob come back with more goons, and next time it might not just be you, could be other members of your family or friends

Anyway, my moral now is just "that's what insurance is for" and gonna live by it

i forgot to mention, while i was at the hospital, the police took a statement from me, and when we had finished with the statement, the police lady goes to me that if i tried to sort them out, then i'd be the first suspect on their hit list if anything were to happen to them... :angry: i obey the law, but that just peeves me right off!!!!

Yeah, your not allowed restorative justice anymore. You just have to let the police do nothing and catch no one. And I'm not dissing the police as three of my friends are filth! :lol:

But they are tied by the system that gives everyone an excuse (I poor/boored/disadvantages, it's not my fault etc). We need to punish criminals and slide the scales of justice towards the victim .

One day!

• 1 month later...

B***ards!

Someone keyed my bonnet the weekend before last, too. Scratch about a foot long down the passenger side. Wasn't when it was outside my house as I checked the CCTV, must've been when I went back to Aberdare for the weekend.

If I catch one of these b***ards in the act they're going to court and they're paying for a full respray, or they're going to have the hiding of their lives. Time to dig out my original tape-based CCTV and set it up at my parents' house. Again.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links