Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

A Bad Start To The Day

Scorpion

Normal routine,leave the house about 7:15 approach the car and i find some kind soul has done This to my car...... :angry: now i dont mind people being jealous but do they really have to stoop this low and do this to peoples property.It makes my blood boil,i work damn hard to have nice things,think i might go and buy a fiesta!!!

So its off to the bodyshop(again) :o at the w/end to get a quote.

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

**** bellends.

They're scum mate, just as yours was looking that good to.

Are you still parking it down the road from your place?

That's a few of you done lately, Ifraz got done a while back too.

I don't like leaving mine alone now - if you catch who did it I'll help you break their legs, like you say, they've got no respect for other peoples property - they either nick it or **** it up.

Got to admit this is why I want to emigrate, a lot of bad pennies about nowadays :(

Good luck getting it sorted, I got a quote for my back door and because of the location they need to respray the back wing and the front door to get it blended - they wanted £400 for that at Lexus.

I'm giving it a couple of months and then I'm going to get it sorted.

thats **** Pete, i'd be very annoyed to put it politely.

not really a whole lot you can do about it either which doesnt help (other than getting a garage)

my neighbour has a bmw convertable and three kids threw a load of stones at it last week when he was driving around. What is the world coming to! The youth of today! (and i'm only 23)

I think Aido's got the best idea about emmigrating! (I've got a job interview in Atlanta next week!)

I'm constantly worried about this as our drive is always full and it ends up on the road... I actually scratched it myself by acccident a few weeks back, but I used that Autoglym stuff and now it's as if nothing happened.

My advice ? Get a night vision camera and hook it up to your VCR mate - they're about 20 quid from eBay - like this one and set it to record - catch them feckers !

i always think something like this might happen when I park out in town at night sometimes but touchwood it hasnt happened yet.

instead I can rely on my mum to reverse it into the driveway post.

but yea they are pretty deep, atleast they didn't go the whole length of the car!

I know how you feel Pete. It happened to my car not too long ago. The whole of the passenger side of my car was done. I was fortunate as it wasn't too deep and some of it has come out via T Cut but the rest would need a respray :crybaby:

i know how you feel some ****** drove into my car in golf club carpark on sunday and drove off .

it's a private club so it's a member i know what car it is so i'll have him this week, ive got paint off on both doors drivers side and the trim

Hardest thing I always have when dealing with this kind of thing is not the fact that its been done to the car, its more because some little sh*te head is happy with himself for his achievement. People work hard for their luxuries and you have a load of wasters in life who can't be bothered to get their stinking backsides out of bed and go and try to ruin other peoples property. The courts should shoot them!!