Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

A Bad Start To The Day

Scorpion

• Replies 63
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

absolute **** bastards!!!

Pete meaning to do an 'i told u so'.. but it may be worth consider the clifford dual zone protection thingy majiggy...

Have you rang Chips away?

No good to me when the cars parked a few 100 yards away.

Chips away.?.......yep they're on the list.

Sorry to see that happen to a very lovely car, all i can say to those **** scums is **********************************************************

**************************************************************.... :angry::angry::angry::angry::angry::angry:

not sure how i missed this thread but there ya go. what a bunch of jealous sreknaw. still at least its not gonna cost too much to get sorted.

i couldnt bare leaving my car a few 100yds from my house, how do you do it pete?

not sure how i missed this thread but there ya go. what a bunch of jealous sreknaw. still at least its not gonna cost too much to get sorted.

i couldnt bare leaving my car a few 100yds from my house, how do you do it pete?

No choice John.....parking is only allowed on one side of the road,its very narrow and depending on what time of the day you get home your either lucky or unlucky.

:crybaby::crybaby:

• 5 months later...

6 month's on got an email last night, the other party's insurance are sending me a cheque to cover full re-imbursment of the repair £600 ya hooo about bloody time was due to got to court in a few weeks, i guess they knew they'd lose, booked in for the repair now will be nice to lose the scrape down the side that ive got used to seeing

Scorpion

Gutted for you. I've just had to shell out £350 for damage done to my car by other people (albeit through stupidity rather than malice), so I know how you feel.

I would really love to wire the bodywork up to the Battery, so that any :tsktsk: who touched it got fried. Of course, defending your hard-earned property is illegal in this country.

Hope the repair is done well

Amanda

If you catch the tw@ts let us know. We can all provide an alibi if you decide to break their f**king legs.

This country in particular seems to have a high proportion of tossers who are quite happy to sit on their burberry clad arses scrounging off the state but can't bear to see anyone else do well for themselves.

And they know they can get away with it......

sorry to see that pete, and if you catch the person who did it, wiat til another meet bring em down and we'll all pay to take turns beating the **** out of them, procedes all go to charity of course

seriously sorry to hear that

This will probably seem a little :offtopic: to start with... but please bare with me.

April 26th 2003.

Me and dad were sitting down to watch a film on dvd.

Around 8:30 i get a knock at the door. Two girls around 13 and 14, asked "is that your green car on the road?".

I looked over and replied "yeh, thats mine, why whats up?"

One of the girls goes "i just saw 2 boys doing stuff to your car, i think they stole someting"

I swiftly made a dash to the car, had a look around, and found that the:

center pins, centre holding nuts (the huge 120mm ones), centre wheel caps, and stainless steel air caps had been five finger discounted off my car.

I was well annoyed, as you can imagine, i was only a student at the time, and the whole set i had bought only a week previous for £50. (For those who don't know, £50 is alot of money for a student) Some of you may argue that I shouldn't have wasted my money on such meaningless items, but for me, they made me smile.

Anwyay, i jumped in my car, raced down to the park, opened my boot, removed the fat end of a snooker cue that i have in there, and made large with it on the little :tsktsk: who stole the stuff. (I didn't hurt him, i just threatened him)

So 15 minutes later, i'm back at my house, telling the kind man across the road about what had happened, and that i had been down the park to try and retrieve my belongings. As i'm still talking, a gang of lads came down the road, only 15/16 years old. One was yealding a mobile phone in his glove covered fist, another had a metal bar, and another had a cricket ball inside a sock. None of which were clearly visible at the time. They decided to take there hidden weapons and make friends with my skull and ribs.

Needless to say, i was hospitalised, with 2 fractured ribs, and a cracked skull.

The police were unable to catch the :tsktsk:'s, and nothing has been done about it since.

The moral of this story, the good guys never win. :crybaby:

We work hard for what we earn, so that we can spend it on nice things that make us happy. Only for them to be stolen by kids who have nothing more interesting in there lives to do, other than make misery for happy folk like us. They steal from us and then complain that they're the ones that have it hard. I DONT THINK SO!!!

I bet if i had let loose with my snooker cue on the first kids head, i'd be the one in jail, yet they roam the streets free to do this to other cars, and to men and women who work hard every day of their lives.

Shame on humanity for giving people the emotion of jealousy!

:tsktsk: :tsktsk: :tsktsk:

OMG, that's unbelievable, it makes me think to when my car was stolen 2 months ago, I kept thinking if I'd have seen them coming, could have gone out and tried something, but the prob is that when they know where you live, best thing is to let it go, cos they'll prob come back with more goons, and next time it might not just be you, could be other members of your family or friends

Anyway, my moral now is just "that's what insurance is for" and gonna live by it

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links