Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Rear Roof Lip Spoiler

lexi1

Allright fellas,

Just pick up my car from the bodyshop after having the bonnet,wings,wing mirrors resprayed and having a bodykit fiited. Well happy, they have done an excellent job and at a really good price. The only thing the fitter hasnt done is fitted the rear roof lip spoiler which i purchased from scottaltezza because he wasnt 100% sure on its position. Can anyone with one let me no if it sits on the top of the glass. On the rubber seal around the top of the glass so it is level with the roof but doesnt look like it would have much to stick to, or on the roof its self which i am pretty sure it doesnt. Any advise or pics will be appreciated,

Cheers guys.

Allright fellas,

Just pick up my car from the bodyshop after having the bonnet,wings,wing mirrors resprayed and having a bodykit fiited. Well happy, they have done an excellent job and at a really good price. The only thing the fitter hasnt done is fitted the rear roof lip spoiler which i purchased from scottaltezza because he wasnt 100% sure on its position. Can anyone with one let me no if it sits on the top of the glass. On the rubber seal around the top of the glass so it is level with the roof but doesnt look like it would have much to stick to, or on the roof its self which i am pretty sure it doesnt. Any advise or pics will be appreciated,

Cheers guys.

depends on which one you have !!

different ones are designed for either places

my one (ugo) sits on the roof just above the window

try dry fitting it , may find the shape determines where its best put

On a serious note..is there room to take the glass out if needed as it looks like it sits a bit to far forward.

Or is it just the angle the pics been taken at.?

cant say i have a clue

not sure how the screens come out

the rubber has room above it

allways take the spoiler off :crybaby:

Thanks for all your help guys, i have just gone out to my garage and fitted the spoiler. After looking at dobedos pics even though it is a different spoiler i have decided to place my spoiler on the roof as close to the rear window as possiple this in turn then sends the spoiler about 3inches over the back window giving a very nice lip effect. My garage photos will be updated as soon as we have a nice day. Thanks again fellas.