Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Lexus Es300 Windom Bodykit

Boostin

first off i am new to the boards! i have just purchased a 1993 lexus es300 here in atlanta ga. i was wondering if anyone knew where i could buy a windom bodykit... i have been searching all day and all i have come up with are some bad ***** pictures but no links to where i can buy. money is not a problem so i can have them shipped from japan if that is the only place that would have them...

this is what im lookin for....

va_c021_windom.jpg

va_c022_windom.jpg

any help would be awesome! thanks

Looking at the website where those pics are from you can buy from JPS?

I don't understand Japanese but the prices for that kit are on this link:

http://www.jps.co.jp/vanity/windom/vanity_windom.html

Have you tried that already?

Also, if you go over to the US side of the forums, if you click the LOC network menu at the top of the screen and go to the US forums there are lots of members over there with these cars who might be able to help more, I don't there are really that many of these cars in the UK?

When i used to own my windom i used to scour the net.. there were quite a few places that you could order from... cannot rmemeber now though.

However, there is a guy on these boards called jdmparts_guru who might be able to help.

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links