Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Nokia 7600 , £4.99 A Month (3 Network)

salmon81

Check this out ( the middle one on the bottom row) you can even get it slightly cheaper but the 4.99 one seems the best value, hence the reason i have just ordered mine, theres no connection and no delivery charge. you also get 3 months free insurance! ( its 500 mins and 100 texts a month)

Look :

http://www.e2save.com/?money4me590546

Thought i would share with some others what i have found!!

12 Months £4.99 Line Rental

For Talk and Text 600

Connect to this handset on this tariff and you will receive 12 months line rental for £4.99.

The first 3 months ½ price line rental will be credited to your account directly by '3'. For the remainder send your 6th, and 12th monthly bills within 28 days of receipt to e2save.com and we will credit your credit/debit card with £127.56 each time.

Still works out cheaper than any other network, this is why i have changed my talk plan on orange to talk 30 (£15 a month) as i have only had it a few months and started another contract with this network in the long run it will work out a lot cheaper!

For anyone who doesn't understand the maths behind it:

first 3 month £15 not £30 but e2save give you an extra £10 back ( on the 6th month) to make it £4.99

Then you pay £30 a month for the next 9 months which you get £25.01 back on the 6th/12th month

so in total from e2save you get £30 for the first 3 months and £25.01 for each of the following 9 months

30 + (9 * 25.01) = 255.09 which split into two payments is 127.56

Hope that makes sense????

Check this out ( the middle one on the bottom row) you can even get it slightly cheaper but the 4.99 one seems the best value, hence the reason i have just ordered mine, theres no connection and no delivery charge. you also get 3 months free insurance! ( its 500 mins and 100 texts a month)

Look :

/?money4me590546

There's obviously some commision in it for you then !!

Look :

/?money4me590546

There's obviously some commision in it for you then !!

cheeky :lol:

sounds quite good but i get put off by all the small print. if they say its 4.99 a month it should be 4.99 a month, no more, no less and none of this send us your bill and we'll credit you rubbish.

i currently pay £15 a month for 750 off peak minutes, 50 cross network minutes, 50 peak minutes a month and unlimited texts from 02.

• 5 years later...

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links