Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Trd Tezza

LennyLexus

Yes I've seen it before on ebay but that doesn't always mean there is a problem - you get a lot of people on ebay who bid and then just don't purchase cars.

You would need to take a good look before bidding though.

yer it prob didnt make the sellers price, thats why i wanted to know if anyone knows the price it got to last time.

Guest mark_tsang
Qualitat......

look at the red interior and the special dark blue colour

NOT a TRD one

didnt know there was a TRD one.

tho green badge in the dials looks like modellista badge, wasnt there a limited edition modellista altezza ?

Something aint quite right about this car... He is saying its a TRD special edition, Which in effect is what the Qualitat is...

Ian, yours is a Qualitat, which if someone can import one for under £8k i will show my ar5e.. :lol:

The owner, doesnt seem to know what he has... and he says he is an "experienced importer" ... i am thinking of going and having a look at this car, as something just doesn`t add up..

It is missing the qualitat badge off the grille, and WHY OH WHY would someone badge a qualitat as an is200? ( no offence intended guys so don`t shoot me dead!!)

i will let you guys know if i manage to go and have a nosey..

BUT IF IS IS A GENUINE QUALITAT AND HAS THE RELEVENT CERTIFICATION SOMEONE BETTER SNAP HIS HANDS OFF BEFORE I DO!!!! :lol:

tho green badge in the dials looks like modellista badge, wasnt there a limited edition modellista altezza something?

Agreed

the green badge in the dails is what the qualitat should have, with the red inside and no h/rest in the mid back seat, red h/brake and red s/wheel, just been on jap web site from a meet in 2002 and some of them have a lexus badge on them, not all but some, so it might just be one (qualitat)

Qualitat......

look at the red interior and the special dark blue colour

NOT a TRD one

hi mate what colour is the interior of the one that you are getting ? as all the ones ive seen are red with red h/brake and red st/wheel, no matter what the colour of the car (some i carnt see inside) cheers gordon