Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content



Recommended Posts

Hi guys im looking for a Oil intercooler pump ;) i have the oil intercooler so i just need the pump now! or is there any way i can get this to work with out it.

Im all so looking for a Blow off Valve, :whistling: i just dont know what one to get? im looking at the Greddy Type S-Bov, but then the HKS one is good as well?

all so what size Intercooler would work best with the Turbo, i was going to get one that is 28" X 12" X 3" :question:

any help would be nice thanks guys :winky:

Link to comment
Share on other sites

What do you mean


:lol: about the bit that i think looks like a pump :blush: its the sandwich plate. there i was thinking it was a pump :duh: well any way thats what i want any one now where i can get one from?


Link to comment
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • Create New...