Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Looking For A Cat

Rodders_UK

Don't know of anyone selling one, but if you want a Bruiser, go for the Bengel Breed, I've got one, only 24 Months but can reach your stomach if he stands on his hind legs. I'm just under 6Ft. Good colouring too - tiger stripes.

i got a load of those pussy shots on an email a while back and good point about the dog walking rod, although you'll probably end up walking it anyway!

rodders try these

Cats protection league

I would recomend you go to them they are a charity and do put the welfare of the cat first.

They are good I have 3 cats all come from shelters 2 from the CPL and the cats do appriciate it. I would never look elsewhere as you can pay loads for a pedigree or pay a donation to the CPL and get a wonderful moggy. The only rules they have are the house must be visited before they let you loose with a cat, and the cat must be neutered.

If you contact the CPL they will tell you where you nearest shelter is. If you dont have near by try the RSPCA for the same reason.

rodders try these

Cats protection league

I would recomend you go to them they are a charity and do put the welfare of the cat first.

They are good I have 3 cats all come from shelters 2 from the CPL and the cats do appriciate it. I would never look elsewhere as you can pay loads for a pedigree or pay a donation to the CPL and get a wonderful moggy. The only rules they have are the house must be visited before they let you loose with a cat, and the cat must be neutered.

If you contact the CPL they will tell you where you nearest shelter is. If you dont have near by try the RSPCA for the same reason.

Thanks mate - I'll give them a try

I have a Maine Coon "Rafferty" and they are huge, he's a tabby colour as the huge one in the picture - he is 13 months old and weighs in at a cool 17 lb already - Maine coons don't stop growing until they are 3 years old.

For a good pedigree you would pay £350 + (Rafferty's dad was Cat of the year last year and was a proper stud - literally)

But there temperament is so dog like its untru, soft as brushes but not too clingy! and they look the dogs - i'll try and get a picture up later.

Your'e better off with a short hair, as the long hair breeds need lots of grooming to stop their fur matting, especially in winter with all that mud around,and if your kids are anything like mine were the grooming was left to mum and dad, We now have a black and white farm cat (neutered) who grooms himself :D

We got our cat from the 'Blue Cross' shelter. I dont think they are just Yorkshire based but a quick glance through the telephone book should tell you that.

Would agree about short haired. All of our cats have come from similar sources and have varied from all over you through to keeping themselves to themselves.

We once got two (brother and sister) and they looked after each other apart from feeding.