Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Maybe A Is Owner Soon!

N15KY Boy

Hi gang,

Not the first time I have been a member on this forum but it was a long time ago so I have decided to reregister!

I have been a member on TOC for a long, long while as I have owned both a Yaris & Corolla T-Sport. I recently changed my Corolla T-Sport for a Honda Civic Type-R which I loved to bits but unfortunately my fist accident in 4 years of driving came my way Friday evening resulting in totally writing the car off and been very thankful to be still alive.

The situation is I now need to look at a replacement and due to insurance premiums I can’t warrant another Type-R and I want something more Sports/Saloon. Hence looking at an IS200, I would be interested to know your thoughts on this car it a Granite Sky 200 SE with 15750 miles on the clock on a 51 2001 priced at £12995.00.

Should have a little cash left over from the payout so would strongly think about a cat back exhaust as it should sound lovely any idea would be fantastic also could anybody give me ideas for price on both, TTE small rear lip spoiler & TTE lowering springs?

To TOC readers I am Nick-Johnson!

Best Regards

Nick

Here a pic of the Civic:

Wo2.jpg

Wo3.jpg

As you can see its a mess, totally gutted! :crybaby:

Hence looking at an IS200, I would be interested to know your thoughts on this car it a Granite Sky 200 SE with 15750 miles on the clock on a 51 2001 priced at £12995.00.

Hello mate, and welcome to LOC.

Sorry to hear about the accident, but it's good your still alive, the car is only a piece of tin, would be interesting to find out how the hell it ended up like that actually ?

Well .... as for the IS 200 SE , Granite sky, I think that's the best colour to have! Hence why I have one that colour .... and for that year / mileage / price that also sounds good , is that private or from a dealer ?

Auto or manual ?

as for the lowering springs etc .... I'm sure the others will come along shortly, and direct you in the right direction ...

Cheers ..

Granite sky, I think that's the best colour to have!

Ditto.

Got rid of mine and ended up with scarlatti red, which is an **** to keep clean!

Looks good though :-)

Sorry to hear about the accident... As for insurrance, have a word with Lexus insurrance, as they are the cheapest for me :-)

Hi Nick mate

Sorry to hear about your motor.. I remember you telling us on TOC when you bought it.

Hope to see you in an IS200 soon ;)

Also I can vouch for scorpions motor.. top motor!.. hell of a shine!