Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Karting 2004!

Wosket

If you're coming up the M6, drop onto the M56 heading towards Chester & North Wales, come off at M56 J10 and follow A49 up into Warrington. You will go over a bridge and through various lights, until you will come to a mini roundabout with bus station on right, bear right following the main road over a large hump back like bridge, get in the left lane, you will hit some lights. You will see Mr Smiths night club  on the left (the one the broadcast the Hitman and her from .. Micheala Strachen..hmmm... teenage memories), sorry, head past Mr Smiths, (you will also see signs saying Liverpool and Warrington Bank Quay Station). You will pass MFI, look for a turning on your left (about 100 yards before the train station on the bend, if you pass it, you've gone too far), you will essentially be turning back on yourself, follow road around you wil under a bridge, its on the other side :)

Make sense?

thanx

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

ok chaps, theres a map and directions for speed karting here

and also just to remind everyone that we're meeting in mr smith's car park (its on the map) at 11am foir a mini meet before driving round the corner for some karting action.

everyone needs a tenner to pay for the rest of the karting as well, but you already knew that.

let's have a damn fine day karting! :driving:

ok chaps, theres a map and directions for speed karting here

and also just to remind everyone that we're meeting in mr smith's car park (its on the map) at 11am foir a mini meet before driving round the corner for some karting action.

everyone needs a tenner to pay for the rest of the karting as well, but you already knew that.

let's have a damn fine day karting! :driving:

oooh i say :driving:

see you all tomorrow!

im just about to pm those of you who havent got my moby number in case anyone gets held up or whatever tomorrow.

all being well i'll see everyone either at mr smiths car park at 11am or at the karting at 11.45am

lets get it on people! :driving::yahoo:

oh yeah, youll see me alright, when i overtake you... hahahah

Oh a word of advice, be careful after driving on karts, its surreal, your car doesnt handle as well as a kart lol....

And you have turn the steering wheel more!!!

oh yeah, youll see me alright, when i overtake you... hahahah

Oh a word of advice, be careful after driving on karts, its surreal, your car doesnt handle as well as a kart lol....

And you have turn the steering wheel more!!!

you'll get your come uppence!

Well what an exciting afternoon we had, Big thanks to "John Wokset" for organising the event and pre race mini meet at Mr Smiths. Was great to meet up with some of the other LOC members and there friends, and as for the racing i think we all had a good time, Although it was a bit on the cold side, when the racing started the adrenalin got you warmed up. Next year we should plan to race on the grand prix cicuit i'm sure we'd get enough people, anyhow thanks to everyone sorry we did'nt come for a drink we had to go home had visitors coming at 3pm but will see you all soon cheers Steve. :driving: