Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Karting 2004!

Wosket

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

great to meet and see everyone again, and always great to meet new members from loc and toc. it was a tad on the coldside! but the karters soon got warmed up. some good racing and the karts all seemed reliable. only one black flag, tut tut!

well done to mr best for winning! yam yam guy (forgotten name :blush: ) for just pipping me to second and everyone for turning up and having a laugh.

i have a large lump just next to my spine in the middle of me back, i think someone sabotaged my race suit with a large bolt or something! anyone else got a bad back?

we will definitely go on the main grand prix circuit next time with the flyover and hairpin, and the spectator area is heated!! we need 40 to go on this track but with the interest in this meet im sure we can do it, we were limited to 20 drivers this time. so watch out early 2005. then later in the year we can do the 3 sisters track with 70mph twin engined karts on a very large outdoor track, woo hoo!

yes can only agree with the rest of the lads welldone mr wosket top day good laugh good to put faces to names

as for besty sure he was letting some tyres down :whistling:

well done mate top bloke

best laugh was those all in one suits dont cater to well for us larger men

oh john the yam yam was jase

got lost tryin to get to the pub done full circle ended in mcdonalds never mind next time

Looks like you had a good day, only managed it to J19 on the M6

i didnt get ya text till we come out of the karting chris, me phone was in me coat pocket which was sat on a chair. sounds like you had a fun day with your wheels tho!

oh john the yam yam was jase

thats the fella!

forgot to say earlier, sorry for not making it to the pub, but we got lost too, after watching daza have fun on the roundabout. even gord's instructions didnt help and i'd almost got to the place when i started following a blue is which was nowt to do with us (stupid!), then i started following moffmo or vmail from toc and they were heading for the 62 so in the end we went home after a chat with daza who also got lost and headed off for maccy d's. i couldnt believe the traffic in warrington, was worse than manchester!

all good fun though!

will upload some video when i get a chance to edit and compress it.

thanks lads,i had a great time,new faces to meet who were a great laugh which is what i like.sorry for letting the tyres down but you do what it takes to win a fight :D :driving: thanks wosket boy,nice one,hope to see you all next year with my crown :whistling: .

:driving: my kart was fooked, thats my excuse and im sticking with it!!

Thanks to mr "john" wosket for the day out, and Why did you follow me dude?? lol

yeah i have to agree there, traffic is warrington is bad bad bad...

In fact, bad bad bad is an understatement!

Hope everyone is ok, specially the guys who came home through the penpinnes which was very foggy. i nearly had two accidents, one where a truck didnt have any lights on and do to the fog saw him when he was like two metres away,.... dooh.

And the secound one was when the traffic just suddenly stopped and my car is well err... not very good at braking to a stop from high speeds.... thankfully the fast lane was free so i carried on braking past the car in front of me... :unsure:

Cheers for a fun day out!!

thanks for today :driving: :D :D :D is was a really good day :D :D :D thought being as wosket organised the event i should give him a chance to come second but then thought nnnooooooo :winky: :winky: thought i was in the evo for a mo and could power round the corner, :P not :huh: :o

Thanks for a great day out lads, thanks to Mr Wosket.. looking forward to the big circuit.... no Mr nice guy on the track though, eh Jase ?? :devil:

You boys missed out on some top nosh.. there was plenty of it too, eh Gord ;)

Forgot to add, maybe you guys that get lost on a roundabout should get some SatNav or something ?? :D

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk