Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Karting 2004!

Wosket

Ok then chaps, I've started a new thread as the old one was even confusing me.

Due to availability we'll go to Speed Karting in Warrington, the 3 Sisters Circuit is pretty much all booked out now with no weekend availability this year.

Speed Karting webs site here

The Event - 2 hour Mini Grand Prix for up to 20 drivers costing £399 inc. vat. so £399 divided by the number of karters.

The date - 21-11-04 - 12 noon (11.30am arrival) its a Sunday.

Please confirm on this thread and Ill add you to this list:

Wosket (+ Andy) PAID

Necromax (+ 1 more) PAID

Gordon (+ Steve, + Luke, + James) PAID

BlueIS200 PAID

SteveL PAID

Besty (+ Big Paul) PAID

Fizz PAID

Vmail (+ Shaun, + Jordan) PAID

DAZA W (+ 2 mates) PAID

Moffmo PAID

Edited by Wosket

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

I'm still up for a thrash around a circuit, depeninding on the final date etc... I might be able to interest a couple of fairly sensible mates to help with the numbers if thats permitted?

I have only driven the smaller circuit, and even thats not bad, although its about 18 months I think since I was last there.

We could of course have a go on the smaller circuit in November, and if up for it go for the larger one in December ;)

Count me in, Just around the corner from me as i live in warrington. Let me know the dates ,hopefully its not next week as off to sunny Benidorm to recharge my batteries, keep me informed will be great to meet everyone. Cheers, Steve.

c'mon chaps, bit of karting action, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

besty and big paul?

duncan?

maz?

brettster and lady friend?

fargo, fancy a trip up north mate?

anyone else?

c'mon chaps, bit of karting action, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

besty and big paul?

duncan?

maz?

brettster and lady friend?

fargo, fancy a trip up north mate?

anyone else?

send them pm john as we need to get a date sorted mate asap ;)

I believe my name was added near the top of the thread.. why am I not on the list?? :eerrrmm:

As soon as we have a date I have one maybe two mates that might be able to make it... I'm fairly easy on the dates

you are on the list mate

if we go on either of these dates the 21/11/04 and 19/12/04, both sundays, means we can start at 12 noon (11.30am arrival) so i think we should go for one of these dates. let me know which you would prefer

sunday 21st november

or

sunday 19th december

sunday the 21st nov sounds good ye part northern muppet ,me and big paul of course,  :geek:

i take it you dont know mr best then :D he has some right funny things to say :shutit: dave has paul still got his NCB :driving: :winky: see you on the 21st then :question: