• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

can i still get a place

if so me plus two freinds  please

for the 21st nov

no probs mate, you're on the list

good stuff steve. and for anyone who hasnt met besty, well, you will never be the same again!

oohh how rude i`ll be right up you backend on the track johny boy B) hey which warrington is it ,the one near manchester gay boy .

nr manchester ya big northern bear.

I'd love to go karting but I have back problems which prevents me from doin it

come and watch us chris, like we said on the other thread mate.

c'mon chaps, bit of karting action, ooooooooohhhhhhhhhh!!!!!!!!!

besty and big paul?

duncan?

maz?

brettster and lady friend?

fargo, fancy a trip up north mate?

anyone else?

Arrgghhhhh!!! Gonna have to miss out this time im sorry to say :( I got work commitments sorry guys

:sick::sick::sick:

all places are taken now so sorry mr squarehead and gord.

i'll send everyone a pm shortly.

if theres this much interest next time then we can book the main arena and flyover!

[squarehead,Oct 26 2004, 01:47 PM]I'd be up for it - I live in Chester and work in Warrington as a bonus!

I WAS ONE OF THE FIRST TO REPLY - OK FORGET IT THEN.........! I TAKE IT YOU GOT ALL YA MATES GOING !!!!!!!!!!!!

calm down mr head of square!

you was one of the first to reply and you've been in second place on the list since day one, check out the first post on this thread on page 1, it's been continually updated.

i was referring to your old man and gord's other friends, there is no more room for them or anyone else as there's 20 of us now.

maybe i should have been more clear mate, sorry if thats the case but i thought you knew you're place was secure ages ago. so i hope your still gonna come and race with us :winky: :driving: