Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Karting 2004!

Wosket

we could get the bigger track if we get more peeps but then we have to arrange dates again and availability is not as great on the bigger track, most of the time slots available before xmas were 9am starts and there was hardly any weekends available.

i'll give you a call in about an hour gord, just gotta get this visual finished.

• Replies 118
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

i'd just like to say thanks to everyone for paying their deposits so promptly, everyone is all paid up and the track will be ready and waiting for us :driving:

i'm thinking we could all meet in the car park at 11am and have a mini meet, this then ensures that we will all be ready for 12, what do you all think?

it's time to get it on! :yahoo:

manchester convoy will meet at the shell garage at the end of mancunian way (opposite regents retail park) and just up from harry ramsdens at 10.30-40am. then onto the 62 to j9 and follow the a49 into warrington.

If you're coming up the M6, drop onto the M56 heading towards Chester & North Wales, come off at M56 J10 and follow A49 up into Warrington. You will go over a bridge and through various lights, until you will come to a mini roundabout with bus station on right, bear right following the main road over a large hump back like bridge, get in the left lane, you will hit some lights. You will see Mr Smiths night club on the left (the one the broadcast the Hitman and her from .. Micheala Strachen..hmmm... teenage memories), sorry, head past Mr Smiths, (you will also see signs saying Liverpool and Warrington Bank Quay Station). You will pass MFI, look for a turning on your left (about 100 yards before the train station on the bend, if you pass it, you've gone too far), you will essentially be turning back on yourself, follow road around you wil under a bridge, its on the other side :)

Make sense?

mr smith is a night club on the main road just B 4 you turn for the karting, peps that not know where it is will see us in car park as they drive past.  :D

i thought you meant in manchester mate :duh:

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links

Lexus Owners Club Powered by Invision Community

eBay Disclosure: As the club is an eBay Partner, the club may earn commision if you make a purchase via the clubs eBay links.

DISCLAIMER: Lexusownersclub.co.uk is an independent Lexus forum for owners of Lexus vehicles. The club is not part of Lexus UK nor affiliated with or endorsed by Lexus UK in any way. The material contained in the forums is submitted by the general public and is NOT endorsed by Lexus Owners Club, ACI LTD, Lexus UK or Toyota Motor Corporation. The official Lexus website can be found at http://www.lexus.co.uk