Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Netobjects Fusion

Fargo

I use Dreamweaver myself.. I dont claim to use Notepad although I can if I wanted to.

Better off learning the basics.. dont confuse yourself with anything else until you know how to build a site.

Then.. once you have done that you can play with the fancy bits.

I have built 100's of sites and still use the basics because you can guarentee that it will work on all computers and not just your own... newbs always mess up on this.

hmm its strange that i have got on further with Fusion than DW..and that even with a teach yourself DW in 16 lessons book, which has been great..

is there different version of DW i got MX2004 that doesnt seem to be WYSIWYG in the same context as Fusion.

never heard of fusion before. i also use dw mx2004. i didnt know how to use dw but within a day and a with a dw book i built the dfl website which im still using now till i have the time to rebuild a much bigger and better site, as its a bit poop really but not bad for a days effort.

id stick with dw paul, it will make things easier in the long run i would have thought.

hmm think i may stick with Fusion to get my site up.. and to get some exposure of what goes into the web design.. then go back and re do it in DW with a bit more knowledge.. problem i was having was getting started,, at least with fusion ive got past that stage.. knowledge is power n'all that..