Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Car Importers

Niall

Hi All,

Currently driving an Altezza AS200, which I bought Locally here in Ireland. I am now keen to import an RS... There seem to be a plethora of import companies offering all sorts of different services. I am leaning towards Bonsaicars. Anyone have any experience of importing with them or any other company... good or bad, I would be very gratefull to hear about it.

Niall

i was looking into getting one imported altezzascott on this furom is a good bet thats who iwas going to use

Scott has sorted a car for me and its a damn good thing he knows Altezzas or I guess I'd be still waiting for the car to pass ESVA ( he did most of the work rather than the test station)

i was looking into getting one imported altezzascott on this furom is a good bet thats who iwas going to use

Scott has sorted a car for me and its a damn good thing he knows Altezzas or I guess I'd be still waiting for the car to pass ESVA ( he did most of the work rather than the test station)

What about a recommendation for a supplier of EU imports?? Looking for a IS200.

Can anyone suggest one?

• 3 months later...

Im thinkin of using Bonsai cars -anybody had any bad feedback from them

ive heard nothing Bad about them at all, as they say no news is good news, best thing to do is call them.

i did once deal with Newera and found them to be excellent

i did once deal with Newera and found them to be excellent

One of the lads at work dealt with them and they were excellent - Zee was telling me about them too when he was looking into getting the Sylvia last year....

• 7 months later...

I came across this forum and felt compelled to reply as your comments have hit a chord.

I bought a Altezza from this company earlier this year, I have since discovered it had been in a serious accident - I had a minor prang to the car and on inspection an engineer found major damage to chassis and other areas which had been poorly repaired and sprayed over to conceel it.

I would seriously advise people to avoid this dealer - of course this is my own opinion and I am to say the least more than annoyed with them (I am £9k out of pocket).

Latest Deals

Lexus Official Store for genuine Lexus parts & accessories

Disclaimer: As the club is an eBay Partner, The club may be compensated if you make a purchase via eBay links