Do Not Sell My Personal Information Jump to content

Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas

Stu

haven't played it yet, but it looks really cool!

checked it out on the net and it seems to be a lot more complex than vice city, you even have to eat and go to the gym!

Anyone else got/getting it?

Stu

My son was down town at 0830 today to get his copy ( and it's half-term ), he has just come off it for the first time apart from comfort breaks ...........

Is this the game with an 18 certificate that was in the sun newspaper today,they said it was a good game but not suitable for children,you might want to have a good look at it if your son is still at school. :unsure:

My son is 18 - so not a problem for me. Be warned though there is lot's of swearing ...... all varieties ...... and sexist ;)

Game seems very good, you also get lots of goodies like space invader type games on the tv's ........... it's too difficult for me so I just watch and listen :eek

was gonna post this this morning

got up at 7.20am!! was in stafford town at 7.26am (never brushed my teeth that quick before!) and back home by 7.30, played it til 9.30am, then again at 2pm for half hr and jus come off since midnight.

**** ace game, go the gym, go takeaways, rob houses,get haircuts/tattoes/clothes.

oh and got some classic hip/hop tunes aswell!!!

I think it's an ace game, by far better than Vice city!

It is samual L jacksons voice for officer tenpenny by the way, and he really suits the character!

I'm about 15% through it now, but i am only allowed to play it every so often (The Missus don't like the PS2 at all!). I bought the walkthrough book from an interent seller, and that has really helped!

I've got all the tags sprayed, and half the oysters in the first sector, and working on the rest!

Stu

Well, i bought this.. and from a few days playing my impression is..

Its basically, GTA vice city (same graphics, gameplay), but with extra features thrown in, like eating, clothing, gym etc... so its GTA meets the Sims! (or so it seems)

That said, the map is much bigger, and the additional features certainly mean there is a lot going on..

So, my advice, if you liked GTA VC - you'll like this, if you thought it was average, then give it a miss..

So, my advice, if you liked GTA VC - you'll like this, if you thought it was average, then give it a miss..

Yep. It's more of the same really. Can't say the graphics are noticeably much more thrilling, gameplay is much as before. A big part of it is the music of course, which does zilch for me personally, so I turned the radio off within about three minutes. all in all - it's ok, and I'll keep playing it for a while, but I get bored with it in about quarter of an hour.

But hey, these things are so subjective!